First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
E3 2015
26837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
Holy shit Microsoft. It's all in for them. The wall between console and PC is starting to crack.

Mr. Microsoft, open this gate. Mr. Microsoft, tear down that wall! - Ronald Reagan.
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
Did anyone else notice during Fable Legends, the person doing the commentary was...Cersie? I can almost bet 100% that was her.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

reaperx- wrote:

XBOX/Microsoft is going in. They're throwing everything out there, good luck playstation.


i wasn't impressed
6167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


reaperx- wrote:

XBOX/Microsoft is going in. They're throwing everything out there, good luck playstation.


i wasn't impressed


As a PC gamer, it looks like they're moving in the right direction, though. The only part that I was really, truly, excited for was the Division beta on Xbox One.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15

reaperx- wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


reaperx- wrote:

XBOX/Microsoft is going in. They're throwing everything out there, good luck playstation.


i wasn't impressed


As a PC gamer, it looks like they're moving in the right direction, though. The only part that I was really, truly, excited for was the Division beta on Xbox One.


xbox fans went nuts on the whole backwards compatibility on youtube......sony did that but barely anyone actually does it
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
I'm hoping there's details on the PC release of Rise of the Tomb Raider. One of the games I was looking forward to, but damn. I really hate these exclusive deals.
3446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15
I overslept and missed the Xbox conference. Did anything of note occur?
29591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
EA conference just finished. Thoughts? Personally, I felt like the was too much sports for my tastes- and they wasted quite a bit of time talking to Pele. :/ Wish they'd shown more Mass Effect.
However- whilst I'm not massively into Star Wars or online shooters....... Battlefront looks FUCKING sexy.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15

Randompyrate wrote:

EA conference just finished. Thoughts? Personally, I felt like the was too much sports for my tastes- and they wasted quite a bit of time talking to Pele. :/ Wish they'd shown more Mass Effect.
However- whilst I'm not massively into Star Wars or online shooters....... Battlefront looks FUCKING sexy.


play as pele in battlefront if you pre-order it from gamestop

i NEVER saw a starwar movie before
29591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


Randompyrate wrote:

EA conference just finished. Thoughts? Personally, I felt like the was too much sports for my tastes- and they wasted quite a bit of time talking to Pele. :/ Wish they'd shown more Mass Effect.
However- whilst I'm not massively into Star Wars or online shooters....... Battlefront looks FUCKING sexy.


play as pele in battlefront if you pre-order it from gamestop

i NEVER saw a starwar movie before


Imperial or Rebel though??
30842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
Very pleased with the Microsoft conference! Halo 5 and Tomb Raider looked great! I haven't paid much attention to Gears of War since 3 came out years ago so checking out GoW 4 gameplay footage was a pleasant surprise. The big news for me was definitely backwards compatibility for the XB1. And they showcased Mass Effect 1 with it, which was a treat (ME 1 being one of my absolute favorite games, heck the trilogy minus the last 10 minutes of ME 3 was amazing!) Speaking of Mass Effect, EA finally gave us the title for ME 4... Andromeda! A whole new galaxy to check out? Count me in!
29591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15
Now it's Ubi's turn......
*Edit*- The Division........ meh. Not out until next march.
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15
All aboard the Fallout 4 Hype-Train!!!



82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

Randompyrate wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


Randompyrate wrote:

EA conference just finished. Thoughts? Personally, I felt like the was too much sports for my tastes- and they wasted quite a bit of time talking to Pele. :/ Wish they'd shown more Mass Effect.
However- whilst I'm not massively into Star Wars or online shooters....... Battlefront looks FUCKING sexy.


play as pele in battlefront if you pre-order it from gamestop

i NEVER saw a starwar movie before


Imperial or Rebel though??


REBEL
33685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
Omg.... GR : Wildlands looks amazing!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.