First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Bratz
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

darknights000123 wrote:

BARbie might as well be porn!! bratz are just teens who luv clothes and crap like that (like the AVERAGE teenagers)


How is barbie considered porn when compared to those Bratz dolls?
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

Josey wrote:

Bratz, in all honesty, is one of the WORST influencial figures a young girl could have.

"Let's where make-up."
"Let's where skimpy revealing clothes."
"Let's convince boys to buy us things."
"Let's have sex for money."

Seriously, even Barbie was better. At least she wanted to be a Vet. Or a Doctor. Or an Astronaut!

Bratz = the dolls suck, the game sucks, the movie sucks.

Thank you for asking my opinion on this ^_^

Edit: Oh, and let's not forget those fucked up 'Bratz babiez', which had pedophiles across the nation creaming their pants.


JOSEY! /smack

It's "wear" not "where" >.<
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

lokita wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:

BARbie might as well be porn!! bratz are just teens who luv clothes and crap like that (like the AVERAGE teenagers)


How is barbie considered porn when compared to those Bratz dolls?


lmfao bratz is like ultimate whore!
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

ahojcookie wrote:

^^Lol, so you had Barbie dolls when you were little or you played with girls?
^GI Joe? Is that a doll brand too?

Na my cousin did that shit and it reminded me. Nothing like further disturbing your childhood eh???

13606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wales
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


Josey wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:

but 5 yr olds dont know what sex is sooooooo they just think there little cute dolls!!!!


I don't know about you, but I had at least an idea about what sex is when I was 5.
I used to let Ken and Barbie fuck


Haha! That was why I wouldn't let my family see when I was playing with my Barbie and Ken! I mean, come on, it came with a full size bed for them!


Nothing like imitating your parents banging each other with plastic figures. Oh the horrible memories


I was lucky ^_^ I never once walked in on my parents "doing it". I think I learnt from tv. I blame the titanic, bloody horny Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.

It bothered me how Barbie's let wouldn't open properly just incase this counts as off topic; Bratz suck. Really. I don't know how they got so popular. I've already had to kill girl I know for liking them. Come on people, let's stop the fad!
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

ahojcookie wrote:

^^Lol, so you had Barbie dolls when you were little or you played with girls?
^GI Joe? Is that a doll brand too?


Yeah :::sings theme song:: G.I. JOE! the great american HEEEROO! a US male propaganda toy meant for boys to learn how be soldiers
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

lokita wrote:


darknights000123 wrote:

BARbie might as well be porn!! bratz are just teens who luv clothes and crap like that (like the AVERAGE teenagers)


How is barbie considered porn when compared to those Bratz dolls?



ehhhh???? itz obvious that bratz are less Xrated that barbies!!! barbies boobs are like HUGE and the bratz dolls keep the clevage clean!!!!
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
Darknights you make too many fucking threads. Get something else to do.
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
The first time I said bitch was when I was 6 and I saw the ken doll
I was like is he a bitch cause he has no dick???? (exact words)
13606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wales
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

HokiePokie wrote:


Josey wrote:

Bratz, in all honesty, is one of the WORST influencial figures a young girl could have.

"Let's where make-up."
"Let's where skimpy revealing clothes."
"Let's convince boys to buy us things."
"Let's have sex for money."

Seriously, even Barbie was better. At least she wanted to be a Vet. Or a Doctor. Or an Astronaut!

Bratz = the dolls suck, the game sucks, the movie sucks.

Thank you for asking my opinion on this ^_^

Edit: Oh, and let's not forget those fucked up 'Bratz babiez', which had pedophiles across the nation creaming their pants.


JOSEY! /smack

It's "wear" not "where" >.<


Be quiet! It's 1.20am and I'm tired! XP

@lokita : ...HAHAHA!!! Nicely done ^_^ I never went that far! Although, I'm sure I chewed on Ken's hand at one point o.O
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

Josey wrote:

@lokita : ...HAHAHA!!! Nicely done ^_^ I never went that far! Although, I'm sure I chewed on Ken's hand at one point o.O


XD lmao!

:( The worst was when you'd cut their hair and then it'd just stick up all over the place. I hated that.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

^^Lol, so you had Barbie dolls when you were little or you played with girls?
^GI Joe? Is that a doll brand too?

Na my cousin did that shit and it reminded me. Nothing like further disturbing your childhood eh???



Well, not to me and the rest of the girls who posted And Josey is right, I bet walking in on your parents is moree disturbing. In fact, a friend of mine told me how she once snuck into her mother's bed at night, because she had a nightmare, but her mother and and her mother's boyfriend didn't notice and had sex a little while later
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

HokiePokie wrote:

Darknights you make too many fucking threads. Get something else to do.


y should i? this is fun acually.. .. i watch anime l8 at night cuz thatz when my mind is concentrated so making these just passes by time :PP
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/2/07

ahojcookie wrote:

Well, not to me and the rest of the girls who posted And Josey is right, I bet walking in on your parents is moree disturbing. In fact, a friend of mine told me how she once snuck into her mother's bed at night, because she had a nightmare, but her mother and and her mother's boyfriend didn't notice and had sex a little while later


EEEEEEWWWWWW!
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/2/07
Thank god I`m not a girl. You had some shitty influences for toys
GI Joe definitely influenced boys to kill shit. Causing mass destruction.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.