First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply What does your handwriting look like?
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/19/15
I always change my handwriting, I've never understood this sort of question, do people keep their handwriting the same all their lives? If so that's strange, why do that when you can change it up?
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 5/19/15

Sogno- wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

Doesn't anybody write cursive anymore?


i do when im in a hurry and then i look back and idk what it was i wrote


Trust me that I fully understand that all to well. But as bad as my cursive writing is; my printing is worse if you can believe that.
Posted 5/19/15
Nothing special, wrote bigger than I normally do because my handwriting is normally way too small.


7698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth .
Offline
Posted 5/19/15
Mines looks like my doctors handwriting. Scribbles.
21860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 5/19/15
My handwriting has been deteriorating over the years as I hardly ever have a reason to write anything by hand anymore. In general my handwriting varies depending on my mood and the type of pen being used. Ball point pens are my enemy.

Good Day: nice, neat printing, lovely cursive

Meh Day: somewhat messy printing, legible cursive

Bad Day: was this written by a six year old?, dafuq does this say???
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 5/19/15
My handwriting makes me look crazy.
Posted 5/19/15

piratequeen369 wrote:

I always change my handwriting, I've never understood this sort of question, do people keep their handwriting the same all their lives? If so that's strange, why do that when you can change it up?


That's pretty awesome if you can change it up
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/20/15

severticas wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

I always change my handwriting, I've never understood this sort of question, do people keep their handwriting the same all their lives? If so that's strange, why do that when you can change it up?


That's pretty awesome if you can change it up


So people can't change their handwriting? All you do is move your hand differently when you write...Lol, I feel like I have a special talent now. I hope you don't mind me asking but you aren't seriously 95 are you?
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/20/15

pirththee wrote:

Like a chicken shit on a page and tapped danced in it.


That's ok because at least you can still write

So many people type/text everything now that pretty soon handwriting's gonna disappear for good
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Australia
Offline
Posted 5/20/15
Its just really terrible
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/15 , edited 5/20/15
Terrible



My math looks slightly better:

Posted 5/20/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


severticas wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

I always change my handwriting, I've never understood this sort of question, do people keep their handwriting the same all their lives? If so that's strange, why do that when you can change it up?


That's pretty awesome if you can change it up


So people can't change their handwriting? All you do is move your hand differently when you write...Lol, I feel like I have a special talent now. I hope you don't mind me asking but you aren't seriously 95 are you?


Hey, if you can keep it up, that's cool.
And yes, I really am 95. Nice to meet you.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/20/15

severticas wrote:

Hey, if you can keep it up, that's cool.
And yes, I really am 95. Nice to meet you.


Wow, I don't know if I should believe you. Well then, how did you get into watching anime?
Posted 5/20/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


severticas wrote:

Hey, if you can keep it up, that's cool.
And yes, I really am 95. Nice to meet you.


Wow, I don't know if I should believe you. Well then, how did you get into watching anime?


Ah, my great grand children watch it. Is your avi from something by nujabes? I've seen it before. It's lovely.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 5/20/15

severticas wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:


severticas wrote:

Hey, if you can keep it up, that's cool.
And yes, I really am 95. Nice to meet you.


Wow, I don't know if I should believe you. Well then, how did you get into watching anime?


Ah, my great grand children watch it. Is your avi from something by nujabes? I've seen it before. It's lovely.


Oh, it's from one of Dj Okawari's albums, he does similar music to Nujabes, check him out, he's good and have a look at his album covers, they're all beautiful.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.