First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Witcher 3
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
Playing on blood and broken bones difficulty, 26 hours in and only on the 1st real zone. i love this game so much, can't wait to get back to it. Only problem i had was that i would freeze almost every time i went into my inventory (pc) but that seems to be fixed now.
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/21/15

Jas_Sedai wrote:

Playing on blood and broken bones difficulty, 26 hours in and only on the 1st real zone. i love this game so much, can't wait to get back to it. Only problem i had was that i would freeze almost every time i went into my inventory (pc) but that seems to be fixed now.


Supposedly there is a decent sized patch coming to the PC version that will have around 600 changes. So crashes, optimization and bugs should be better off afterwards. Personally I haven't had any issues yet. I get 60 fps with hairworks off and no crashing so far.
80362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
Enjoying it so far on PS4. No real issues, though I've been playing it on the Vita through remote play.
13359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
hope they bring some more optimizations, I wanna get more fps! ~ should do anyway

my gerald died and then loaded a save he went back to being dead and couldn't do anything no menus could open, had to exit the game
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / chicago,usa
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
Downloading it now and I'm very excited. It's my first Witcher game although I've always been intrigued by the series. Besides Bloodborne, this is the most excited I've been to delve into a new game in years.
5125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
I got it on ps4 and it's been great. I brought it cause it's really reminded me of Skyrim and of course it wouldn't be fair to compare the two. I just love role playing game in general and if I loved Skyrim, then Witcher 3 shall receive the same affection~.

P.S I just hate how the fall damage in the game is so ridiculous. I swear I died from random falls like 80% of the time as to getting killed by monsters and the falls aren't even that bad...
16939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
Sooo how's the game compared to Witcher 1 and 2 ? Loved both of them but right now waiting for game to be a bit cheaper since my country's DL speed is horrible and i can't just go off and buy a physical copy from another country and i don't trust the mailing system in my country.
13359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

Pimmpachuu wrote:

I got it on ps4 and it's been great. I brought it cause it's really reminded me of Skyrim and of course it wouldn't be fair to compare the two. I just love role playing game in general and if I loved Skyrim, then Witcher 3 shall receive the same affection~.

P.S I just hate how the fall damage in the game is so ridiculous. I swear I died from random falls like 80% of the time as to getting killed by monsters and the falls aren't even that bad...


try casting the shield sign, that should help you out



GracefulAndRuthless wrote:

Downloading it now and I'm very excited. It's my first Witcher game although I've always been intrigued by the series. Besides Bloodborne, this is the most excited I've been to delve into a new game in years.


if you are new, the intro and prologue won't explain everything, there may be a story synopsis on a witcher wiki, that explains the events that has happened if you interested in the lore



Steffiekun wrote:

Sooo how's the game compared to Witcher 1 and 2 ? Loved both of them but right now waiting for game to be a bit cheaper since my country's DL speed is horrible and i can't just go off and buy a physical copy from another country and i don't trust the mailing system in my country.


the combat in witcher 1 was quite slow, witcher 2 was improving on strike and heavy strike, but was a lot of rolling everywhere, the potions needed to be re made.

witcher 3, pretty much changes and improves on all of this, your swallow potion has 3 charges, if you run out meditate and they should be restored, there is horse riding( probably already know that) dismemberment is amazing, skill tree is great

that should say enough
Cenric 
12736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
I really wish I could play this but my PC can't even get over the minimum requirements despite being fine with GTA V. Oh well, I upgraded last time just to play Witcher 2 so I guess the same is going to happen with 3 at some point.

The game looks great though. Really enjoyed the previous Witchers so if this is even better.
13359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 5/24/15
Just completed the bloody baron quest, oh my!

that was such an engrossing story line, the characters - you felt so involved and could sympathize and align with the mistakes the baron made.

I killed the evil tree, turned the botchling into a lubber kin & fought the fiend

I think I got the good ending, shame about the orphans tho
5301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arnesby, Leiceste...
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
yep thats the best ending unless you hate the baron
13359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Nah, Baron was nice, until we had a fist fight, wanted to fight him some more.
I guess in the end the daughter becomes a witch hunter, ( maybe they may fight Triss) & the wife gets some damn help
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Magical World
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Anyone Playing Death March ? I currently am and I gotta say the no regen on meditation sucks and the 5 on 1 fights feel overwhelming but at the same time I've been getting lots of exp. Quick tip if you are doing the Crone Quest
Posted 5/25/15
i buy this game on other site, i get more content, manual book, art book sound effect and many more
i cant wait this game, because my connection is bad i can.t download this game

can.t i ask ? how about this game ? and how your review

thanks
26837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
It's hard as shit to level up. I'm getting owned early on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.