First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply future is scary now
20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
Well, the Council didn't wanted a public incident involving equality feminism with what they have already with other equality's.
But new York City can sleep calm knowing that her mouth have a usefully in radio operations. lel
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
Can't wait till this bitch has to axe a door down or carry someone on her back, but hey, you go girl, whatever makes you feel empowered.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/21/15

AiYumega wrote:

It's FDNY not NYFD



i like to say it that way because we say AFD here where i live at not FDA XD
Posted 5/21/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

It's FDNY not NYFD



i like to say it that way because we say AFD here where i live at not FDA XD


Yeah but it's not right though so


10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
I don't live in New York so I don't really care. But this is sort of thing is a problem in England too. I've seen many police officers I could probably beat in a fight and I'm only 5 ft 1. And these people are supposed to protect us.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/21/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:

I don't live in New York so I don't really care. But this is sort of thing is a problem in England too. I've seen many police officers I could probably beat in a fight and I'm only 5 ft 1. And these people are supposed to protect us.


you know that UN trying to pass a terrible law
51150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
So all a woman has to do is pull the "I'm a woman" card and she can get whatever she wants, even when she's putting others in danger? Queen Hillary 2016 is inevitable.

The irony is this woman will probably have to be rescued from a fire by one of the civilians she's sent to save.
Posted 5/21/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

So all a woman has to do is pull the "I'm a woman" card and she can get whatever she wants, even when she's putting others in danger? Queen Hillary 2016 is inevitable.

The irony is this woman will probably have to be rescued from a fire by one of the civilians she's sent to save.


I can actually picture Hilary being a total bitch to the likes of this woman
51150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/15 , edited 5/24/15

severticas wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

So all a woman has to do is pull the "I'm a woman" card and she can get whatever she wants, even when she's putting others in danger? Queen Hillary 2016 is inevitable.

The irony is this woman will probably have to be rescued from a fire by one of the civilians she's sent to save.


I can actually picture Hilary being a total bitch to the likes of this woman


If that happens, it'll only be to appeal to voters. In her mind, she's thinking "way to go, girl!"
Posted 5/21/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


severticas wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

So all a woman has to do is pull the "I'm a woman" card and she can get whatever she wants, even when she's putting others in danger? Queen Hillary 2016 is inevitable.

The irony is this woman will probably have to be rescued from a fire by one of the civilians she's sent to save.


I can actually picture Hilary being a total bitch to the likes of this woman


If that happens, it'll only be to appeal to voters. In her mind, she's thinking "way to go, girl!"


Ah, sounds like she might lose if people think like that about her
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/21/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

So all a woman has to do is pull the "I'm a woman" card and she can get whatever she wants, even when she's putting others in danger? Queen Hillary 2016 is inevitable.

The irony is this woman will probably have to be rescued from a fire by one of the civilians she's sent to save.


which is why i said if this is the future we are heading to then i am scared
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/15
ok but what about the women who actually passed the test with flying colors? this isn't fair to them either.

geez...
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

Sogno- wrote:

ok but what about the women who actually passed the test with flying colors? this isn't fair to them either.

geez...


{While Wax fell short, two other female probies in the graduating class passed the FST with flying colors.

“They’re kicking butt. They’re doing better than 50 percent of the class,” the insider said. “When they get assigned to a firehouse, they’ll be welcomed with open arms because they’ve done what everyone else has gone through.”

Other female firefighters aren’t pleased about Wax’s treatment, either.

“A lot of the girls in the field are pissed because they feel like they’re getting lumped into the same category of a female getting special treatment and not meeting the same standards as the males,” the insider added. “It devalues what the women in the field have accomplished.”}
http://nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
21007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Šumeru.
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
Where exactly does it say that she was the one complaining about it? Unless I'm actually blind and retarded(likely), I could not see that anywhere. Are you guys just hatin' on her.. just to hate?

Isn't it actually the administration who are allowing her to qualify to fill their quota/risk of being sued for discrimination?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/22/15


What terrible law?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.