First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply future is scary now
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/24/15
getting back on the non spider-cancer related topic...
the futures always been scary. except now we worry who we put our lives in and less about what will tomorrow bring food or starvation, water or dehydration, were even past the fear of future weapons, when the atomic bomb was made a man said he was the destroyer of worlds and for decades people were scared of there faces melting off, when was the last time you were scared of a nuclear bomb huh? those weapons are so dangerous that theve been banned from usage of everybody, making them just as dangerous as a weapon as fireworks.
this is truly the era of piece even with the weapons,the future isn't scary. its only becoming more peaceful on the broader scale.

even now we put in efforts globally to help the stragglers(3rd world country's) reach peace. so what do you fear? robots?god help you if you say weapons. welcome to peace, builder of worlds.
80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

CSPower wrote:

getting back on the non spider-cancer related topic...
the futures always been scary. except now we worry who we put our lives in and less about what will tomorrow bring food or starvation, water or dehydration, were even past the fear of future weapons, when the atomic bomb was made a man said he was the destroyer of worlds and for decades people were scared of there faces melting off, when was the last time you were scared of a nuclear bomb huh? those weapons are so dangerous that theve been banned from usage of everybody, making them just as dangerous as a weapon as fireworks.
this is truly the era of piece even with the weapons,the future isn't scary. its only becoming more peaceful on the broader scale.

even now we put in efforts globally to help the stragglers(3rd world country's) reach peace. so what do you fear? robots?god help you if you say weapons. welcome to peace, builder of worlds.


you are right
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Well damn...that's some news. I mean lives are in danger if they allow that and it's not fair to women who disagree to that along with the men.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

artgal1 wrote:

Well damn...that's some news. I mean lives are in danger if they allow that and it's not fair to women who disagree to that along with the men.


wah?
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
What i'm saying is the fire workers who already work might be kinda pissed by this since it took them hard work to get in there and all
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

artgal1 wrote:

What i'm saying is the fire workers who already work might be kinda pissed by this since it took them hard work to get in there and all


ya, that would probably piss me off, but lets be honest, she wont last 5 minutes
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
or they'll probably just put her on some suckish job that shes actually worth X3 the fire fighters would probably be like your out of our league :l
Daeda 
11106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Red Bank, NJ
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
People have no respect or honor anymore.

Posted 5/26/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

That poor woman needs a song played on the worlds smallest violin


80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/3/15

artgal1 wrote:

or they'll probably just put her on some suckish job that shes actually worth X3 the fire fighters would probably be like your out of our league :l


well she doesn't get their respect for sure
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/3/15 , edited 8/3/15
I can't wait for the day some idiot sues Harvard because their application wasn't accepted.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/3/15
Lets sue her, and see if she can deal with the "fire" XP
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/3/15
Not as scary as yo momma!
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/15
another feminista is sad that the laws exist.
80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/3/15

LONGNAMEYOUWONTMISS wrote:

I can't wait for the day some idiot sues Harvard because their application wasn't accepted.


they are actually trying something else with harvard that is bad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.