First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Judges reduce jail time for abuser because victim was gay
11870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Finland
Online
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15

ssjwes1980 wrote:

"because victim was gay"
"as they felt his victim was “accustomed to sexual behaviour” following years of abuse by his father"

Your title and offered statement doesn't match.

Is it because he was gay? or because he had sex before? Don't get me wrong the whole thing sounds
dumb but they didn't say it was because he was gay. Why does society tolerate this type of stuff? Why
can't we have the death penalty for pedos? Society never wants them unsupervised after they are caught
why go to all that trouble? If a mans attracted to a man we say you can't change him but when a mans
attracted to kids we can change him with counseling?


According to the article they said this:


“It cannot be considered abuse when a boy is used to being abused in his home and is accustomed to sexual behaviour and has a homosexual orientation,” they said in their ruling.


and this:


Adding that Mr Tolosa’s actions could not be considered “gravely outrageous” in legal terms because his victim was already “making a precocious choice” about his sexuality.


That's all I'm going to say. This is just stupid.

14755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15

Dahrc wrote:

Oh yeah, because he's gay he must have wanted it right, which totally justifies the reduction. Give me a break!


As opposed to the US, where if they'd given him a longer sentence because he was gay, it would have been CRUEL PHOBIC BULLYING BY OUR INTOLERANT SOCIETY!
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

anzn wrote: Are you trying to defend pedophiles?
You are seriously sounding like some kind of pedopholia apologist.
Honestly, I haven't heard of one pedo who HASN'T committed any crimes.
You'd be surprised how many pedophiles get away with it. Ever notice how you practically ALWAYS hear about reports of pedophilia commited against younger boys? Because for some reason in most parts of society, its totally ok & normal be attracted to younger girls. & that's disgusting. I bet there would be at least 100x more reports of pedophilia if this wasn't considered to be "normal" or "ok" to be attracted to young girls.

Wikipedia - "the word pedophilia is often applied to any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse and is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

"They either be molesting little kids or own some kind of child pornography."
I don't, neither would I do such a thing.

I want to say that I had a interest my self into a youger girl at some time and would you say that is a crime when we both had a bit of interest into eachother? (no sexaul act only a bit of interest)
Yeah right show me 100x more reports for little girls and you really think most parts of society thinks thats okey?..
and if we go into some parts of africa (maybe in older times) where doing it with boys was more normal then with girls (maybe some other places as well?)
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
Fuck the Judge!
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

Ejanss wrote:


Dahrc wrote:

Oh yeah, because he's gay he must have wanted it right, which totally justifies the reduction. Give me a break!


As opposed to the US, where if they'd given him a longer sentence because he was gay, it would have been CRUEL PHOBIC BULLYING BY OUR INTOLERANT SOCIETY!


Did you read the fucking article? Your facts seemed to be messed up.
Dahrc 
16474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sootopolis City
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

Ejanss wrote:


Dahrc wrote:

Oh yeah, because he's gay he must have wanted it right, which totally justifies the reduction. Give me a break!


As opposed to the US, where if they'd given him a longer sentence because he was gay, it would have been CRUEL PHOBIC BULLYING BY OUR INTOLERANT SOCIETY!


No I was talking about the kid being gay, unless you knew that and decided to shift it o the abuser.
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
This is so SICK!

The poor boy was only SIX years old when he was raped but the stupid judge had the nerve to say "they felt his victim was “accustomed to sexual behaviour” following years of abuse by his father."

He should have taken both the disgusting pedophile and the father to jail for life! there's no justification here as to why the rapist would be given a lesser sentence just because the victim was abused before.

I'm so mad right now.
zalbik 
10318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / OR
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
I am so sick of this shit.
A 6-year-old has no concept of sexuality, they do not know if they are straight/gay. At 6 they do not even know that they are human!
The judge is a child molester himself and felt pity for his fellow pedophiles...end of story.
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
sooo what happened to the gay abusive father? i think they're trying to say that mentally the kid didn't fully recognize what it meant, this abuse *shrug*

I think the kid should get help so he doesn't end up like one of those adults, which does often happen apparently (they either get further abused r they become the abusers).

reducing the jail time is also a mistake. actually, it's likely this man would get killed by inmates which is cool by me.
17498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
What the fuck? Seems like a lot of mentally challenged people can become judges.
Posted 5/22/15

severticas wrote:

sooo what happened to the gay abusive father? i think they're trying to say that mentally the kid didn't fully recognize what it meant, this abuse *shrug*

I think the kid should get help so he doesn't end up like one of those adults, which does often happen apparently (they either get further abused r they become the abusers).

reducing the jail time is also a mistake. actually, it's likely this man would get killed by inmates which is cool by me.


According to what I read he is in jail for abusing/raping his niece.
Posted 5/22/15

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

According to what I read he is in jail for abusing/raping his niece.


Ah, okay. They should jail the mother too lol
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
What a disgusting judge.
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
What an incredibly stupid justification. Honestly even the 6 years isn't enough for a sexual assault/abuse or rape, children or otherwise. 25 years or set them ablaze, its hard to say, but this person is getting off the hook way too easily.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/23/15
Homophobic bastards
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.