First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Judges reduce jail time for abuser because victim was gay
39040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
All I know is as I got older I found more and more people that had been abused
growing up. One summer I went swimming with a group of friends from HS
(5 girls 3 guys) and one of the girls was acting sad. So everyone asked what
was wrong and she just poured her heart out too us about the abuse she had
went through. Then one by one the other girls started opening up about THE
SAME THING! NEVER would I have guessed these girls had been sexually
abused before but they all had their own story.

I felt so sick and full of anger I just can't stand putting up with people who ruin
little kids like that. Still young I never realized how many people had went
through this type of abuse. I felt confused every girl I looked at for a while I
asked myself "Have they been through this pain too?"

So sorry but if it was up to me(good thing its not, for the pedos) I'd have the
Death Penalty handed down to each. Some might call it kneejerk reaction
but I call it justice.
Posted 5/22/15


Schmooples
Why would you hear about people who haven't committed crimes? It would make no sense to spend all day reporting on who this or that person didn't break the law. The non-offending pedophiles, the majority of pedophiles in existence, are the ones you don't hear about. Fear sells... If you took the news at face value for every crime, as you seem to do with child abuse, you would think that every other person is a murderer and all cops are crooked.

What society are you talking about when you claim that it is considered normal to be attracted to young girls? That certainly isn't the case in the West, and really, most parts of the world. Whether a person is attracted to young girls or boys doesn't make a difference in the (unjust) hatred they face, and whether a criminal abuses a boy or a girl doesn't make a difference in the (just) punishment and hatred they face. Pedophiles are the current boogeymen, no longer gays. I don't understand where on earth you are pulling this stuff from. You also wouldn't really have "reports of pedophilia," since pedophilia is an attraction rather than an action.

Statistics are valuable, actually, so long as they are properly gathered. If statistics were inherently worthless, it wouldn't be a field of study and they wouldn't be so widely used. Hell, governments spend a good bit of money on censuses, which are nothing but statistics.


You are STILL defending pedophiles I see.
Literally most societies are just at least are OK with the idea of sexualizing girls way younger than them. Knowing the reason why most men are attracted to females should make it pretty fucking obvious. The younger they are, the easier they are to manipulate. Japan is a great example. The age of consent over there is 14 & the fact that most of the guys on here have loli avatars should prove it (like you do). There are often panty/upskirts pictures of Japanese students taken by grown ass men. Acts of Pedophilia is common problem in Japan too.
Even though it is a law pretty much everywhere, don't mean the fact that people still get away with it more often then they should.


Freddy96NO
Wikipedia - "the word pedophilia is often applied to any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse and is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

"They either be molesting little kids or own some kind of child pornography."
I don't, neither would I do such a thing.

I want to say that I had a interest my self into a youger girl at some time and would you say that is a crime when we both had a bit of interest into eachother? (no sexaul act only a bit of interest)
Yeah right show me 100x more reports for little girls and you really think most parts of society thinks thats okey?..
and if we go into some parts of africa (maybe in older times) where doing it with boys was more normal then with girls (maybe some other places as well?)


What was the point of giving me that Wikipedia definition
Also that depends on how big the age gap is between to you too. If you are over 18 & she hasn't even or barely started high school, that's a no.
Look at what I said above. Also, a lot of women already don't report to the police about any forms of sexual assault against them. What makes you think girls much younger than them would too? Think a bit & just use some good common sense.
Also, there are a good amount of cases of rape being dismissed even when brought to court. Most likely because of stupid as hell justifications. Other people knowing this, of course they will probably think they could easily get away with it.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 5/23/15


I'm going to defend people who haven't committed crimes but are treated like they have. That's just a given; I'm not morally bankrupt enough to sit back and watch it happen.

You seem to be very thoroughly confused. I'll say it again: pedophilia is not a crime, nor is it an act. It is simply the state of being attracted to prepubescent individuals. You won't find a mention of pedophilia as a crime in any sort of legal document. People are prosecuted for pedophilia. Rather, the crime, the act, is called child sexual abuse or sexual assault of a minor. You are throwing very different groups together. Most pedophiles have a very real and sincere emotional love for children, too, and so most would not do anything to harm them.

You also seem to have some pretty... Well, absurd or insane is about as nice as I can get it... Some pretty absurd ideas about why men are attracted to women and what romantic and sexual feelings entail, as well as having a false idea of females being vulnerable and easy to manipulate. Are you one of those people that believe all men are rapists? It's what it's starting to sound like...

An age of consent of fourteen really has nothing to do with pedophilia. At the age of fourteen, most people are well past prepubescent. You also conflate perfectly innocent avatars with some sort of sexual interest or sexualization overall. It simply isn't the case.

It would be argued that many incidents of rape, regardless of age, don't get brought to light because of the current sex-negative social climate and the stigma that goes along with being a victim of rape. Even men remain silent when they are raped, arguably more often than women do - not because of who abused them, but because of how the world will view them if they are even taken seriously.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 5/23/15
This is outrageous, no one asks to be raped no matter what their sexual orientation. Its like saying we should cut down the sentence for a heterosexual rapist raping another heterosexual.
Posted 5/23/15


I never even said it was a crime anyway. You assumed from the very beginning I was, then took it seriously because of some miswording on my part. But honestly, it's a concern that you're defending pedophiles.
I know how things work, i'm not confused either. I actually think & i'm just aware. I know what I am talking about. I'm not insane for actually knowing & acknowledging these things. It's literally logic/common sense & knowledge. No I do not think all men are rapists, or w/e the hell you think I'm thinking. Because it's clearly incorrect so far. Also I realize that boys do get raped, & them being more silent than women about it is not true at all. Maybe they are more often to not be taken seriously. Especially if it was a female who did it.

13563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/15
Bad enough he was initially only sentenced to 6 years to begin with! Oh but let's lower the sentence by taking the victims sexual orientation into account. Since that person was raped by a gender of their sexual preference surely that makes it easier for the victim to deal with the fact that they were raped/molested. How the hell were they appointed as judges?
Posted 5/23/15
Its baffling that this sort of thing still goes on in this day and age.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

anzn wrote:

I never even said it was a crime anyway. You assumed from the very beginning I was, then took it seriously because of some miswording on my part. But honestly, it's a concern that you're defending pedophiles.
I know how things work, i'm not confused either. I actually think & i'm just aware. I know what I am talking about. I'm not insane for actually knowing & acknowledging these things. It's literally logic/common sense & knowledge. No I do not think all men are rapists, or w/e the hell you think I'm thinking. Because it's clearly incorrect so far. Also I realize that boys do get raped, & them being more silent than women about it is not true at all. Maybe they are more often to not be taken seriously. Especially if it was a female who did it.


How is it a concern that I'm defending people who are treated like villains without ever doing something wrong? If someone hasn't committed a crime, hasn't harmed another person, they shouldn't be treated like monsters and stigmatized. That approach does absolutely nothing to prevent child abuse, deeply hurts innocent people, and even removes incentive to remain lawful. If someone is treated like a thief, abused because of it, and shoved to the outermost fringes of society, they don't really have much reason not to steal and make his life a little easier.

You said very clearly that you believe men are attracted to women because they are easy to manipulate and that that was particularly true for younger ones. You're forcing a villainous position on men and a weakly position on women. That is remarkably close to the view of all men as rapists.
Posted 5/24/15 , edited 5/24/15


So basically you're saying, they haven't actually done anything yet, therefore, shouldn't actually take action. Idk about you, but I'm not gonna treat someone I KNOW who is a pedophile & treat them like they're not potential threat. But you are acting like I am just guessing, & making assumptions. ????

Also not really but w/e you say.
26434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Two Argentine judges are under fire after cutting the sentence of a paedophile in half on the grounds that his six-year-old victim was gay.
Describing the now 11-year-old as having a “homosexual orientation”, appeal court judges Horacio Piombo and Benjamín Sal Llargués decided to cut the prison sentence for Mario Tolosa from six years to three, as they felt his victim was “accustomed to sexual behaviour” following years of abuse by his father.


http://www.independent.ie/world-news/child-abuser-has-sentence-halved-as-judges-rule-sixyearold-victim-was-gay-31241346.html


If 'being abused' by someone else is now an acceptable excuse for others abusing them, especially because they are 'used to it' and are gay, then how about we kill some Indians, enslave some African Americans, and lynch some gays because 'they are used to it'? Justifying violence because they are 'use to it' practically means there is no law. We might as well revert back to anarchy and do whatever the hell we want just because people are 'used to it'.

5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 5/24/15
It was not too long ago that a fellow was convicted only of rape rather than murder because while raping a trans woman the assailant found a penis rather than a vagina. The judge cleared the fellow of murder charges because (paraphrased) "upon finding a penis instead of a vagina he was rightly outraged."
Maybe the rapist would be in fear of his life? Maybe he was angry he might be discovered as a closet, "one of those," and his buddies would beat him up?
I think this happened only three or four years ago here in the U.S. of A.

Just something to think about....
.... when I was growing up they used similar logic to defend lynchings and police brutality...
. . . Oh, I guess they still try and do that....
I guess we need scapegoats?

Things are going to get worse for a while before they get better.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

anzn wrote:

Rapists & pedos deserve like 20+ years in prison for each victim. Hope he gets beaten to death in there.


same.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

anzn wrote:
What was the point of giving me that Wikipedia definition
Look at what I said above. Also, a lot of women already don't report to the police about any forms of sexual assault against them. What makes you think girls much younger than them would too? Think a bit & just use some good common sense.
Also, there are a good amount of cases of rape being dismissed even when brought to court. Most likely because of stupid as hell justifications. Other people knowing this, of course they will probably think they could easily get away with it.

I wanted the wikipedia definiton to show that is not like how you stated it where (or atleast on the "better" side of things)
Well What I wanted of reports of the not only the police/court cases (where 7/10 I would assume is about right would not go to the police about such since they get 5/1 cases that is made up or false I think it was around 500 cases in 1 year from 1 police office where only 100 were actual attacks or something else)
So if I were to say that many other girls/"feminists" are ruining the real cases.
I do feel sorry for that the females got this BS of humans that does this shit even though sometimes there is hard times where you could "understand" why they did it either because of state they were in or the damages that lead this way?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

CSPower wrote:

anzn wrote:
Rapists & pedos deserve like 20+ years in prison for each victim. Hope he gets beaten to death in there.

same.

Why pedos too? Rapists I would get unless this "date rape" that is just not true if its not forced most likely not (drinking etc that leads to going with them).
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Between Goku's st...
Offline
Posted 5/24/15
Lel
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.