First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your opinion on Tattoos? O.o
7597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
They don't bother me.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
Their fine.

I wouldn't want one, but I really don't mind if people have them.

But when people get a lot of them to the point it covers all their skin, it's kinda annoying.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
I don't want one, because it sounds like a lot of pain getting one. I mean, there are a lot of tattoos that do look awesome, but I just don't feel like doing that to my body. I might regret it one day and that would suck.

If someone wants one, then that's fine with me, but I hope they know all the pros and cons of getting a tattoo! ^^
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/27/15
I have one, I might get another.
I have a quote from Walt Whitman on the left side of my ribs.
I like the pain.. :v

14562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
did you ask around the tattoo places to see who specializes in anime tattoos? I want to get an anime tattoo myself! but so scared the artist will fuck it up somehow pretty much whats stopping me

Vilehawx wrote:

Just wanted to know what some of CR's opinions on Tattoos are!

Frankly I love them, and I think they're a great way to be self-expressive.

However...I'm a stickler for poor quality tattoos XD

But I'd love to know!

Side-note

My first tattoo!!! :D



Feel free to hate :P

I'm quite thick-skinned ^_^


6065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Victoria, BC
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

Vilehawx wrote:

Just wanted to know what some of CR's opinions on Tattoos are!

Frankly I love them, and I think they're a great way to be self-expressive.

However...I'm a stickler for poor quality tattoos XD

But I'd love to know!

Side-note

My first tattoo!!! :D

Feel free to hate :P

I'm quite thick-skinned ^_^


Tattoo's are great, if done as you stated. I personally have 5, all of them actually mean something though, and I will never regret getting any of them.

1) Upper left shoulder - Wyrm/Dragon. This is my favorite mythical beast.

2) Back of Neck - The word "Galaxy". This is my daughter's name.

3) Left Bicep - Japanese Kanji - Meaning "Truth"

4) Right Bicep - Wolf - This is my favorite (albeit almost extinct) animal that exists.

5) Upper Chest - The English spelling of "Truth". This is sort of a code I go by, I will not lie, regardless of what it is about, or to whoever it is. Yes.... this has gotten me into LOADS of trouble with women in the past.

Believe it or not, the Kanji on my left bicep, was actually the most painful one to get.
11538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Waite Park, MN
Offline
Posted 5/22/15

Ninja_Pro92 wrote:

did you ask around the tattoo places to see who specializes in anime tattoos? I want to get an anime tattoo myself! but so scared the artist will fuck it up somehow pretty much whats stopping me

Vilehawx wrote:



What I did is looked around, not just in my city but cities up to an hour away in some cases and checked portfolios.

Now I knew I wasn't going to find someone who specialized in anime tattoos so what I focused on was finding someone with a BROAD array of art in their portfolio. Meaning they were very good at making any and all ideas come to life.

And don't be afraid to call a tattoo shop, or simply stop in with an idea and be honest, go with ideas, pictures, concepts, etc. And ask if any of the artists are comfortable with that style.

Ryan at Cream City Tattoo in St. Cloud, MN who did mine is amazing at what he does, and has done many different tattoos in different styles, and he did not disappoint at all!

The biggest thing I would recommend is just take your time, do your research. And don't just research the artists/studio. Be well informed, know the aftercare inside and out even before you get your tattoo. Know what to expect and what kind of things are red flags.

Hope this helped! Like I said this is my first one but that's my opinion!
11538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Waite Park, MN
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
I kinda goofed that up lol but it works
6016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
I think tattoos are a wonderful thing. I have met a lot of women who after going through breast cancer treatments have never had their hair grow back on their eye brows, eye lashes and have gotten them permanently done. I love my tattoos. One covers a birthmark on my neck that as I was growing up was always asked if it was a hickey... Come on people a Hickey in the same spot as long as you've known me?! I have a dragon sitting in an egg reading a book and my nieces (ages 2,6,8) love that one. Taking the time to design one for my calf next. I love your tattoo by the way! Vilehawx!
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
nice tat. I have one and it really hurt. it seems the leader of tattooers are nba players. and they all get the same crap. do you know a good tat mag
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
I think they can look relaly beautiful. Also, people who comment on tattoos looking bad when you get old....honey, everyone looks bad when they get older....also meet heyclaire

3119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
Tattoos look cool and I definitely plan on getting a few. I don't exactly know what I would want right now but I do think flowers are pretty, so that's a start.
14562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
oh ok! so just do a lot of research and see who does the most variant of tattoos that are amazing? im around the bismarck ND area so not very man places to get tattoos here I have a brother who has 6 tats so i can always learn the clean up and stuff from him! but yes i agree gotta make sure they clean up good! haha And thats a cool looking tattoo man! congrats on that! i want to get two anime girl tats, one thats custom made and other of akame with murasame! and i want a third one of the umbrella corp logo! but that ones easy could get it almost anywhere! haha thanks for the help! ill keep this in mind!

Vilehawx wrote:


Ninja_Pro92 wrote:

did you ask around the tattoo places to see who specializes in anime tattoos? I want to get an anime tattoo myself! but so scared the artist will fuck it up somehow pretty much whats stopping me

Vilehawx wrote:



What I did is looked around, not just in my city but cities up to an hour away in some cases and checked portfolios.

Now I knew I wasn't going to find someone who specialized in anime tattoos so what I focused on was finding someone with a BROAD array of art in their portfolio. Meaning they were very good at making any and all ideas come to life.

And don't be afraid to call a tattoo shop, or simply stop in with an idea and be honest, go with ideas, pictures, concepts, etc. And ask if any of the artists are comfortable with that style.

Ryan at Cream City Tattoo in St. Cloud, MN who did mine is amazing at what he does, and has done many different tattoos in different styles, and he did not disappoint at all!

The biggest thing I would recommend is just take your time, do your research. And don't just research the artists/studio. Be well informed, know the aftercare inside and out even before you get your tattoo. Know what to expect and what kind of things are red flags.

Hope this helped! Like I said this is my first one but that's my opinion!


1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 5/22/15
I hate when people just copy tattoos and then try to argue about how it's an expression of themselves and all that garbage. You're expressing how much you like to copy people?
11538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Waite Park, MN
Offline
Posted 5/22/15 , edited 5/22/15
I wouldn't say that's the case, for me it's an expression of the media that is anime, not a single piece of artwork
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.