First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Unable to remove a series from queue
TDCHIM 
16172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/4/15 , edited 7/7/15
Like many other users, my queue has been messed up for quite a while. I've tried the suggestions and nothing works. Now I'm also unable to add new shows - when I try I get a "This show is already in your queue" message. This problem was first reported six weeks ago. It's been over three weeks since we were told the engineers were "looking into it." Despite this supposed intervention, the issues have worsened since then. I understand that some problems can't be fixed overnight, but this is ridiculous.
10142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Herts - England
Offline
Posted 7/4/15 , edited 7/5/15
yep same for me as many others here, cannot seem to remove or add anything to my queue. Sometimes it looks like it works ok for a day but always just reverts back again to an older state and im stuck again.
5005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/15 , edited 7/5/15
I'm having this issue myself lol. I keep thinking I've fixed it, but the show comes back, and other shows I added to my queue don't show up. just rough.
5014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/15 , edited 7/6/15
This has worked for me so far.

I'm only a few days in, so we'll see if this process holds.

1. Cycle through the entire queue list from the bottom of the page by clicking the "send to top" icon.

2. When you click the show that was originally at the top, hit refresh page.
(Your added shows should be there now.)


3. Quickly delete any shows you want to remove and refresh again.
(You may need to repeat #1)


Extra tip: Try deleting all the shows that aren't currently active. It looks like shorter lists don't have this problem.

Repeat #1-2 as needed if added shows disappear. Sometimes they stay, sometimes they don't. But the deleted shows have stayed gone so far, which makes things easier in general.
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/15 , edited 7/6/15
Fixed mine a couple days ago, but I came on today and it reset to the old list. None of them are actually bookmarked, but still seeing the old list in the queue.

Edit: New arrangement came back mysteriously.
3030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 7/6/15 , edited 7/6/15
The thing about this that I find frustrating isn't the glitch .. it's the fact that CR support has still not responded to my message to them about it.
11010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/15 , edited 7/6/15

PhoenixRenee wrote:

:excl: This has worked for me so far.

I'm only a few days in, so we'll see if this process holds.

1. Cycle through the entire queue list from the bottom of the page by clicking the "send to top" icon.

2. When you click the show that was originally at the top, hit refresh page.
(Your added shows should be there now.)


3. Quickly delete any shows you want to remove and refresh again.
(You may need to repeat #1)


Extra tip: Try deleting all the shows that aren't currently active. It looks like shorter lists don't have this problem.

Repeat #1-2 as needed if added shows disappear. Sometimes they stay, sometimes they don't. But the deleted shows have stayed gone so far, which makes things easier in general.





Tried this and it worked, hopefully it stays that way! Thanks!
38845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/15 , edited 7/6/15
It seems like a lot of people have been randomly hit with this problem, myself included.

The only fix we have right now is a temporary measure at best. I have to use it about once a day.

I looked at my viewing history and it goes back at least 400 episodes. Could that have an effect on the queue logs? Has anyone tried clearing their history to see if that fixes the problem?
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 7/6/15

kamiryu wrote:

It seems like a lot of people have been randomly hit with this problem, myself included.

The only fix we have right now is a temporary measure at best. I have to use it about once a day.

I looked at my viewing history and it goes back at least 400 episodes. Could that have an effect on the queue logs? Has anyone tried clearing their history to see if that fixes the problem?


I saw someone who tried, but it didn't seem to fix anything. If I come across it, I'll edit the link in. Since the history really just seems to be used to track what should be the next episode in your queue, I'm not sure why it could cause this issue.
38845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/15

eyeofpain wrote:

I saw someone who tried, but it didn't seem to fix anything. If I come across it, I'll edit the link in. Since the history really just seems to be used to track what should be the next episode in your queue, I'm not sure why it could cause this issue.


I was thinking it could be overloading the servers with massive amounts of data. Each user adds more data saved to the server, each episode watched adds more data. Though it might require a wipe beyond 100 episode history across the whole system to be effective.

The only other thing I can think of is tracking back to the first report of this problem and review the last system update before that, possibly two updates.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
This just happened to me that I can't remove shows from my queue OR Roku and if I try to add shows to my queue (online) it says that I have already added that show, but doesn't show up in the queue or if I add it by using Roku it doesn't there as well. What the hell is going on???????????
One Punch Mod
85956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/7/15

Gafennec wrote:

This just happened to me that I can't remove shows from my queue OR Roku and if I try to add shows to my queue (online) it says that I have already added that show, but doesn't show up in the queue or if I add it by using Roku it doesn't there as well. What the hell is going on???????????


This is a known issue. An engineer has been assigned. Not known how soon it will be fixed.

A temporary workaround that seems to be working for most is to:

1) Move the last item displayed in your queue to the top (may also work if choosing other items in your queue, I believe)
2) Refresh the queue page

This should result in items you've removed from queue no longer being displayed, and newly added items showing up.*

It is known that this "sticks" only temporarily and that you'll need to repeat it every couple of days.

*Note that when adding new season simulcasts to the queue it is normal for them not to be displayed in the queue until there is an actual episode or episode placeholder being displayed on the show's page.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 7/7/15

lorreen wrote:


This is a known issue. An engineer has been assigned. Not known how soon it will be fixed.

A temporary workaround that seems to be working for most is to:

1) Move the last item displayed in your queue to the top (may also work if choosing other items in your queue, I believe)
2) Refresh the queue page

This should result in items you've removed from queue no longer being displayed, and newly added items showing up.*
[


Thank..you..that..worked..for..the..online..queue......Now..if.I..can..figure..out..why..the..hell..my..spacebar..stopped..working.
32162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
Yeah I pretty much gave up adding shows to my Queue, I just check the "Recently Updated" tab on my PS4 and just go from there. I'm sick of adding shows that should already be on there.
37010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/15
I been having the same problem.....for me all i had to do use clear all my watch list history ( ALL OF IT)... and fixed...Ive reloaded the page..refreshed my queue...and all the shows I've add show up and all the shows I've removed are gone...hope this works for everyone else
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.