Were you here before CR went legal?
Posted 5/24/15 , edited 5/24/15
Just for research purposes. Were you here Before January 8, 2009 before CR dropped anime not obtained legally.
www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic.../list-of-old-crunchyroll-content‎ Its broken I think, but the question is "yes or no" (You would know if you were here before Jan 8, 2009. )

Note: Cr was founded in 2006.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunchyroll
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 5/24/15
yeah i read up on this stuff. i had no clue. i thought crunchyroll was fairly new
5729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

deadscreen wrote:

yeah i read up on this stuff. i had no clue. i thought crunchyroll was fairly new


Yeah I thought CrunchyRoll was from around 2012 at the time being until I watched Demon King Daimo and realized it was 2010.
Posted 5/24/15 , edited 5/24/15

SelfConciousParadox wrote:


deadscreen wrote:

yeah i read up on this stuff. i had no clue. i thought crunchyroll was fairly new


Yeah I thought CrunchyRoll was from around 2012 at the time being until I watched Demon King Daimo and realized it was 2010.


Nope, it was founded in '06.
40148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere
Offline
Posted 5/24/15
Yep i didnt have an acc then, and then i made an acc in 2011 this one of course
5729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 5/24/15

Sarah_Blight wrote:


SelfConciousParadox wrote:


deadscreen wrote:

yeah i read up on this stuff. i had no clue. i thought crunchyroll was fairly new


Yeah I thought CrunchyRoll was from around 2012 at the time being until I watched Demon King Daimo and realized it was 2010.


Nope, it was founded in '06.


I didn't know it was 2006 but I was talking about when Demon King Daimo was released on CR. But dang it's been 9 years..
Dragon
58373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 5/24/15 , edited 5/24/15
I knew of CR back when it wasn't legal, but didn't join until after it went legit.
One Punch Mod
85929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
OP nuked; thread closed.
You must be logged in to post.