First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Biggest Insecurity
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
kinda introverted, also i'm kinda short
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

CSPower wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I'm always scared that I talk to much when I get close to someone and then they find me annoying and won't want to stay a friends and also I'm afraid I'll not make enough money to support myself and have to lean on my parents or something as an adult…

Then theres average insecurities of my body like my nose, hands, weight, stuff like that


if you are 15 (thats what your profile says) then ya got 3 yrs. your sweatin the small $hit.
i actually plan to get out of here in november sooo....


Yeah I realize that all the problems seem small but to me now thats all I can think about hahaha! And hope you are able to leave in November!
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Midwest
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

madmejis wrote:

Not being able to get it up to pleasure my wife. ED it's scary for guys that's why I take Cialis.

Note: Cialis is not right for everyone. Only your healthcare provider and you can decide if Cialis is right for you.


you're still senpai
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in a Parallel wor...
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

fairy_tail175 wrote:

I'm always scared that I talk to much when I get close to someone and then they find me annoying and won't want to stay a friends and also I'm afraid I'll not make enough money to support myself and have to lean on my parents or something as an adult…

Then there average insecurities of my body like my nose, hands, weight, stuff like that


I worry about how I will do as an adult in the future as well, because I am about to be a Junior, so I have to start looking at colleges. That means I need to decide on what I am going to get degree in(probably Music). I also might join my Band director, who is going to retiree, but he is in his 50s, so he is looking for a band to play in(which seniors from the Jazz band, were creating a band).
Other than that I worry if I will have a family or friends in the future. Not so worried about my body though.
Posted 5/25/15
forgetting to poo
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

DJTACO wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I'm always scared that I talk to much when I get close to someone and then they find me annoying and won't want to stay a friends and also I'm afraid I'll not make enough money to support myself and have to lean on my parents or something as an adult…

Then there average insecurities of my body like my nose, hands, weight, stuff like that


I worry about how I will do as an adult in the future as well, because I am about to be a Junior, so I have to start looking at colleges. That means I need to decide on what I am going to get degree in(probably Music). I also might join my Band director, who is going to retiree, but he is in his 50s, so he is looking for a band to play in(which seniors from the Jazz band, were creating a band).
Other than that I worry if I will have a family or friends in the future. Not so worried about my body though.


I'm about to be a sophomore and though I don't have to look at colleges yet, it still hit me that I need to start considering things and frankly that scares me too! It petrifies me that I'll be deciding the majority of my life soon. So I wish you the best of luck in deciding what career to pursue! Hope you find something that you will be happy doing
20656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
A tie between losing my teeth (started losing them in my mid 20's, about 50% teeth left) and my lack of financial/career success.
14990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Going without glasses.

Not because my vision gets blurry, but because my glasses serves as a barrier between me and reality.
4042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
My inability to forge meaningful relationships with others. I always feel like the friends I keep are just keeping friends so they have somebody to sit with at dinner time when we go to the commons at our university, and I feel that my inability to make a lasting bond between people is my fault.
kwint1 
11653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
I'm insecure about peoples opinions, I never think I am good enough for anyone or anything really.
43982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Mainly lack of career/financial success like Irahabitual said above. Like if I had more money/better career everything would fall into place. I know that's not true but that's how I often feel.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/25/15
Situations where I feel like I have little to no control, like certain aspects of my future.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
I have no insecurities. I see no reason to be insecure about anything.
5066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
being alone
Posted 5/25/15
my voice, my hair, everything. I hate myself and I'm always trying to think more positively
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.