First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
self-sacrifice
27704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 7/26/15
There an outbreak "disease, zombies outbreak, whatever you want" and your the only one immune. Human population less than 1%.
What remains of a government wants you dead so they could use your blood for a cure. Would you surrender or escape. Easiest way to described the world walking dead level so yeah no functioning society anymore.


Personally i'm fond of life so no only way I would donate my life is if I have any remaining family and the ones that do remain if I like them enough. Sorry third cousin I only seen once in my life. Your SOL
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/25/15
I'm not a jerk, so yea.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/25/15
Aside from the fact that it makes no sense to kill you if it's only some blood they need... I'd choose to fight until they manage to kill me off. Not necessarily to live but simply to have some entertainment before I die. It's a win win.
Posted 5/25/15
Not a chance.
27920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Um... I'd be okay with donating my blood but what happens if after killing me my last remaining bit of blood gets infected and they can't purize it?
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

Must I die? How much blood these guys need, don't they just need to analyze and replicate my immunity?

Anyway, not happening. I don't care about people I don't know, and I definitely won't care if I'm dead so I'd rather live.
Sogno- 
46866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/25/15
If I die I won't have to work

I can just sleep forever

Hmm why not
27704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

dotsforlife wrote:

Aside from the fact that it makes no sense to kill you if it's only some blood they need... I'd choose to fight until they manage to kill me off. Not necessarily to live but simply to have some entertainment before I die. It's a win win.


If there one thing I learned from post apocalyptic films/manga common sense is the first thing that goes out the window. Althrough now that you mention entertainment I suppose I could try trading small amount of my blood "counting I could recruit a dr that I could trust" and build my own town.
The Governor from walking dead.
For those who don't know who he is
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

J-POP187 wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

Aside from the fact that it makes no sense to kill you if it's only some blood they need... I'd choose to fight until they manage to kill me off. Not necessarily to live but simply to have some entertainment before I die. It's a win win.


If there one thing I learned from post apocalyptic films/manga common sense is the first thing that goes out the window. Althrough now that you mention entertainment I suppose I could try trading small amount of my blood "counting I could recruit a dr that I could trust" and build my own town.
The Governor from walking dead.
For those who don't know who he is


Yes. The problem with common sense is it isn't all that common.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Murica
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Well either way, you're probably gonna die. So I might as well donate.
Posted 5/25/15
When my life is in danger, I believe my survival instincts will kick in.

Right now I have no fear for my life, so dying doesn't scare me at all....
Posted 5/25/15

Sogno- wrote:

If I die I won't have to work

I can just sleep forever

Hmm why not


channeling your inner Garfield I see. To answer the op's question Yea why not.
57014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
This sounds like The Last of Us, except TLoU made a little more sense because


I tried being as vague as possible for those who haven't played/watched others play TLoU.

With that said, killing me when it's only my blood that they need? I'd go to a real doctor, not these psychopaths. I'm not dying over something so stupid.
32190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
With 1% of world population, life's gonna be crap. And no new anime!

Are you sure you're sticking with your answer OP?
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
I guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.