First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime tattoos
vic890 
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/26/15
Does anyone have tattoos based on their favorite anime or have any ideas of one they would like to get someday. I am interest to know because I want to get one someday and would love to see what everyone opinions are. If you have pictures of them that would be awesome!!
54061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
I think a Lelouch tat would be pretty cool
vic890 
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Of the Geass or the tattoo of Lelouch himself?
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/26/15

I'm getting it removed eventually.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/26/15

netdisorder wrote:


I'm getting it removed eventually.


Removed or covered up, and why?
vic890 
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15
Oh that looks cool
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 5/25/15 , edited 5/25/15

Phersu wrote:



Removed or covered up, and why?


Removed, probably with a sander

Because It doesn't really mean much to me. The anime was awesome, but I just don't personally like the idea of having it on my body permanently. I wish I had came to that conclusion prior to getting it, but I guess there's just some things you can't know how you'll feel about until after it's already been done.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

netdisorder wrote:

Removed, probably with a sander

Because It doesn't really mean much to me. The anime was awesome, but I just don't personally like the idea of having it on my body permanently. I wish I had came to that conclusion prior to getting it, but I guess there's just some things you can't know how you'll feel about until after it's already been done.


Ah. Just don't use a sander.
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 5/25/15

Phersu wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

Removed, probably with a sander

Because It doesn't really mean much to me. The anime was awesome, but I just don't personally like the idea of having it on my body permanently. I wish I had came to that conclusion prior to getting it, but I guess there's just some things you can't know how you'll feel about until after it's already been done.


Ah. Just don't use a sander.


Perhaps if I can get a decent job to pay for that laser removal I'll consider that. But for now my priorities has getting it removed on the backburner.
35072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
There's a couple of anime tattoos that I actually want to get. I want to get the Serpent Cross of Flamel, the state alchemist symbol from Fullmetal Alchemist over my left breast like where Ed and Al's teacher Izumi Curtis has hers because what she went through in her life in both the original anime and the manga/Brotherhood is similar to some of what I've been through in life.



And on my left inside wrist I want to put the Squad 13 number and symbol from Bleach, along with the kanji for future underneath it, both because I really relate to Rukia, and also because I suffer from depression, so it would be a reminder to keep going on living no matter what.


vic890 
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
Hey at least you watch the show and enjoy it before getting it, unlike someone I know who got one and didn't even know where it was from.
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
Few years ago when I was into bodybuilder I had some muscle on me, I wanted to get Dragon Tattoo from Crying Freeman Anime. Good thing I didn't.. Haha, I gain some weights! XD
vic890 
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
I've been contemplating about putting the serpent cross on my lists of wants. Also I have a friend who has the ouroboros symbol of the homunculus on his arm. Funny story about that from a few years ago before him and I became best buds. He comes into work one day telling me about the awesome new tattoo he got (Now this is his first tattoo ever). He tells me that he paid 10 dollars for it rolls up his sleeve to show me and I instantly recognized where it is was from because I recently finished Brotherhood. I was surprised and ask him excitingly if he was a big fan of Fullmetal alchemist and his response was Fullmetal WHAT? I then asked him if he was joking and he said he has never heard of the show before. It turns out he saw a picture of it on the internet and thought it was cool so he decided to get it. I had never been so shock before in my life then I proceeded in giving him my Netflix user name and password and told him to go watch the show. A week later he gets back to me saying he finished it and it was one of the best shows he has ever seen. I then told him now he has permission to go and get that tattoo LOL.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/26/15

vic890 wrote:

I've been contemplating about putting the serpent cross on my lists of wants. Also I have a friend who has the ouroboros symbol of the homunculus on his arm. Funny story about that from a few years ago before him and I became best buds. He comes into work one day telling me about the awesome new tattoo he got (Now this is his first tattoo ever). He tells me that he paid 10 dollars for it rolls up his sleeve to show me and I instantly recognized where it is was from because I recently finished Brotherhood. I was surprised and ask him excitingly if he was a big fan of Fullmetal alchemist and his response was Fullmetal WHAT? I then asked him if he was joking and he said he has never heard of the show before. It turns out he saw a picture of it on the internet and thought it was cool so he decided to get it. I had never been so shock before in my life then I proceeded in giving him my Netflix user name and password and told him to go watch the show. A week later he gets back to me saying he finished it and it was one of the best shows he has ever seen. I then told him now he has permission to go and get that tattoo LOL.


are you talking about ouroboros?
ouroboros is just the sign for alchemy, for example, Merlin and lead to gold myth
vic890 
7469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
yes the design I was talking about was the one the homunculus have in the show
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.