First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Post Reply Post Your Car Pictures Here!
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
THE OLD




THE NEW


Only picture i have of the new one...its not very good =/ especially with that thing sitting under the hood
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

240sx-mayn wrote:


NEW_EDGE wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


Bysuda wrote:

well im not gonna get into hardcore details but here some pics and info ;p


Well my baby is a 1998 acura integra Type R..Umm on teh outside wings west body kit umm Koing 17" rims uhhmm shaved door handels custom black vynal on meh hood,im gonna get a Carbon fiber hood soon.
ehh hmm in teh engine gots a 1.8L v-tech of course >.> umm Greddy 1.8 psi Turbo kit, Aem cold air, greddy Headers . erm Lightweight flywheel........ehmm light weight pullys :O umm limited slip duh >.> short shifter stage 2 clutch from AEM umm inside i got sparco seats (got em used for 1000$ xD) erm AEM shifter (looks sexy) xD
well i hope more ppl reply and i got a bit more in the engine but ask if u wanna know :P


WTF HEADERS????? but u have a greddy turbo kit.....how can u have headers with a turbo hmmmm u just got POWN .....FAIL BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH what a NOOB


there is no point running turbos if youre running 1.8 psi, how much hp are you running?...ps headers only works for superchargers not turbochargers


haha i noe that but i think he doesn't ........BAHAHHA


Just to clear up some misconceptions:

If you believe turbo cars don't have "headers" then you are mistaken.

"headers" -- which should be "header" since theres only one a on a 4-cylinder engine. Who's namesake is really "exhaust manifold" is detrimental to the function of the turbo. So please try to claim facts that are not correct.

And to the orignal poster, no, you don't have a Type-R-- sorry. And it's V-TEC not v-tech.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

bboybowzer wrote:





HAHA one of these threads finally came up...too bad theres no real way or callin BS unless we post pictures of us in the cars? or registrations haha well this is is my car. and I'd like to see the number of posers who post one up too ROFL copter


Nice hachi! Mine is rotting outside D:
58245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle WA
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
thanks this is my old car tho.

I guess I could post up the new whip but I rather not anymore.
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

einobaka wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


NEW_EDGE wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


Bysuda wrote:

well im not gonna get into hardcore details but here some pics and info ;p


Well my baby is a 1998 acura integra Type R..Umm on teh outside wings west body kit umm Koing 17" rims uhhmm shaved door handels custom black vynal on meh hood,im gonna get a Carbon fiber hood soon.
ehh hmm in teh engine gots a 1.8L v-tech of course >.> umm Greddy 1.8 psi Turbo kit, Aem cold air, greddy Headers . erm Lightweight flywheel........ehmm light weight pullys :O umm limited slip duh >.> short shifter stage 2 clutch from AEM umm inside i got sparco seats (got em used for 1000$ xD) erm AEM shifter (looks sexy) xD
well i hope more ppl reply and i got a bit more in the engine but ask if u wanna know :P


WTF HEADERS????? but u have a greddy turbo kit.....how can u have headers with a turbo hmmmm u just got POWN .....FAIL BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH what a NOOB


there is no point running turbos if youre running 1.8 psi, how much hp are you running?...ps headers only works for superchargers not turbochargers


haha i noe that but i think he doesn't ........BAHAHHA


Just to clear up some misconceptions:

If you believe turbo cars don't have "headers" then you are mistaken.

"headers" -- which should be "header" since theres only one a on a 4-cylinder engine. Who's namesake is really "exhaust manifold" is detrimental to the function of the turbo. So please try to claim facts that are not correct.

And to the orignal poster, no, you don't have a Type-R-- sorry. And it's V-TEC not v-tech.


Its VTEC.
Not V-Tech, or V-TEC.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

pookie052606 wrote:


einobaka wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


NEW_EDGE wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


Bysuda wrote:

well im not gonna get into hardcore details but here some pics and info ;p


Well my baby is a 1998 acura integra Type R..Umm on teh outside wings west body kit umm Koing 17" rims uhhmm shaved door handels custom black vynal on meh hood,im gonna get a Carbon fiber hood soon.
ehh hmm in teh engine gots a 1.8L v-tech of course >.> umm Greddy 1.8 psi Turbo kit, Aem cold air, greddy Headers . erm Lightweight flywheel........ehmm light weight pullys :O umm limited slip duh >.> short shifter stage 2 clutch from AEM umm inside i got sparco seats (got em used for 1000$ xD) erm AEM shifter (looks sexy) xD
well i hope more ppl reply and i got a bit more in the engine but ask if u wanna know :P


WTF HEADERS????? but u have a greddy turbo kit.....how can u have headers with a turbo hmmmm u just got POWN .....FAIL BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH what a NOOB


there is no point running turbos if youre running 1.8 psi, how much hp are you running?...ps headers only works for superchargers not turbochargers


haha i noe that but i think he doesn't ........BAHAHHA


Just to clear up some misconceptions:

If you believe turbo cars don't have "headers" then you are mistaken.

"headers" -- which should be "header" since theres only one a on a 4-cylinder engine. Who's namesake is really "exhaust manifold" is detrimental to the function of the turbo. So please try to claim facts that are not correct.

And to the orignal poster, no, you don't have a Type-R-- sorry. And it's V-TEC not v-tech.


Its VTEC.
Not V-Tech, or V-TEC.


Thanks, I owned myself
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Aha its all good. Common mistake.
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

my slks <3
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / IN THE LOST BLUE SEA
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
67735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
^^
I believe this thread said "Post your car pics here"
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

laserkei wrote:

^^
I believe this thread said "Post your car pics here"


HAHahAHAHA
Posted 4/8/08

einobaka wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


NEW_EDGE wrote:


240sx-mayn wrote:


Bysuda wrote:

well im not gonna get into hardcore details but here some pics and info ;p


Well my baby is a 1998 acura integra Type R..Umm on teh outside wings west body kit umm Koing 17" rims uhhmm shaved door handels custom black vynal on meh hood,im gonna get a Carbon fiber hood soon.
ehh hmm in teh engine gots a 1.8L v-tech of course >.> umm Greddy 1.8 psi Turbo kit, Aem cold air, greddy Headers . erm Lightweight flywheel........ehmm light weight pullys :O umm limited slip duh >.> short shifter stage 2 clutch from AEM umm inside i got sparco seats (got em used for 1000$ xD) erm AEM shifter (looks sexy) xD
well i hope more ppl reply and i got a bit more in the engine but ask if u wanna know :P


WTF HEADERS????? but u have a greddy turbo kit.....how can u have headers with a turbo hmmmm u just got POWN .....FAIL BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH what a NOOB


there is no point running turbos if youre running 1.8 psi, how much hp are you running?...ps headers only works for superchargers not turbochargers


haha i noe that but i think he doesn't ........BAHAHHA


Just to clear up some misconceptions:

If you believe turbo cars don't have "headers" then you are mistaken.

"headers" -- which should be "header" since theres only one a on a 4-cylinder engine. Who's namesake is really "exhaust manifold" is detrimental to the function of the turbo. So please try to claim facts that are not correct.

And to the orignal poster, no, you don't have a Type-R-- sorry. And it's V-TEC not v-tech.

if a car has a turbo, thus it has a turbo manifold, if its a N/A than it has a exhaust manifold ..thats all u have to say..

131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
^^it doesn't matter what you call it. It's still an exhaust manifold. Please explain to me why aftermarket companies that make 'turbo manifolds' for factory turbo-charged vehicles call them "exhausts manifolds"? Even manufacturers call them exhaust manifolds. So bottom line, it's all the same, header, exhaust manifold, whatever-- it serves the same function, which is to divert the exhaust gases..
2708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Cali :P
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Oh and why didn't the guy with the "1998 Type R" says he has a Kouki 240 front end on the car?!?!

I call BS!

And I thought USDM ITRs came in 1999 and up, except for 1995 i think but im not so sure.
37996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / gibe de pusi b0ss
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
do cars in NFS Prostreet count? LOL.....anyways, here are SOME of my cars in NFSPS: hope you won't mind..


Honda Civic EK9
494 BHP
GRIP


Toyota Supra
1,035 BHP(!)
DRAG


Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
945 BHP
SPEED


Nissan Skyline GT-R (my personal favorite)
890 BHP
GRIP

all of these are fully upgraded...
hope you guys won't mind...


First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.