First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Post Your Car Pictures Here!
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

takeshi-san wrote:



yea so it has 365hp pretty good mods right??
well i think my 350z has i think 306hp well yea i should get mods


I have no mods besides a cold air intake ...It's a 6.0 liter V8 with 400 hp to the crank

yeah man..theres soooo many things you can do to a Z

1. Stillen supercharger..
2. Tein coil overs..
3. HKS Exhaust
4. HKS Turbo..
5. AEM intake
................................
just some of the millions of things you can do..lol
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
yea thats true i want to know should i get the nismo kits or other companies products?
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
i never seen a ponitiac with that much horse power that is crazy i was wondering should i trade in my honda nsx for a skyline or the rx-7 for a skyline
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Toronto,Canada
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
you truely dont know what your talking about. Why on earth would you trade a NSX or a skyline (r32, r33, r34?) the NSX if above year 2000 will cost around 90k-110k
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

takeshi-san


my rx-7 i sorry i lost the pics of my other cars so yea




takeshi-san wrote:



well i found it well it is the concept version i have it in blue



takeshi-san wrote:



yea so it has 365hp pretty good mods right??
well i think my 350z has i think 306hp well yea i should get mods



takeshi-san wrote:

i never seen a ponitiac with that much horse power that is crazy i was wondering should i trade in my honda nsx for a skyline or the rx-7 for a skyline





Now is it just me or do other think this guy is BS'ing about everything? He has a 3gen rx-7, a concept version of the new Skyline in blue, a 350z and finally a NSX. The last post he asked if he should trade his nsx for a skyline, yet he states he already has a prototype skyline.

....Prove me wrong with a picture of you next to all of your cars.
30114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
well just vewing what you wrote aobut NSX and i happend to have on myself if this person owns an NSX i might know him i'll find out for you guys i hate fakers on fourms to trying to be "cool" heres a pic of my car and yes thats me and these are real pics
info on the car
1991 acura NSX Black/manual
stock 270 hp
18 inch HRE 540
wing west body kit, custom hood
not doing much to it yet untill i move to Japan this June






30114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

lasthope05 wrote:


takeshi-san


my rx-7 i sorry i lost the pics of my other cars so yea




takeshi-san wrote:



well i found it well it is the concept version i have it in blue



takeshi-san wrote:



yea so it has 365hp pretty good mods right??
well i think my 350z has i think 306hp well yea i should get mods



takeshi-san wrote:

i never seen a ponitiac with that much horse power that is crazy i was wondering should i trade in my honda nsx for a skyline or the rx-7 for a skyline





Now is it just me or do other think this guy is BS'ing about everything? He has a 3gen rx-7, a concept version of the new Skyline in blue, a 350z and finally a NSX. The last post he asked if he should trade his nsx for a skyline, yet he states he already has a prototype skyline.

....Prove me wrong with a picture of you next to all of your cars.



+1 I second that! anybody knows that when a guy gets a new car they take alot of pics of it with themselves in it, driving it all sorts of stuff
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

NonStopReaper wrote:

well just vewing what you wrote aobut NSX and i happend to have on myself if this person owns an NSX i might know him i'll find out for you guys i hate fakers on fourms to trying to be "cool" heres a pic of my car and yes thats me and these are real pics
info on the car
1991 acura NSX Black/manual
stock 270 hp
18 inch HRE 540
wing west body kit, custom hood
not doing much to it yet untill i move to Japan this June








Nice.. Really clean. Have you done the timing belt on one of those yet? It will kill you...hardcore.
30114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

lasthope05 wrote:


NonStopReaper wrote:

well just vewing what you wrote aobut NSX and i happend to have on myself if this person owns an NSX i might know him i'll find out for you guys i hate fakers on fourms to trying to be "cool" heres a pic of my car and yes thats me and these are real pics
info on the car
1991 acura NSX Black/manual
stock 270 hp
18 inch HRE 540
wing west body kit, custom hood
not doing much to it yet untill i move to Japan this June








Nice.. Really clean. Have you done the timing belt on one of those yet? It will kill you...hardcore.


lol yes i have i also replaced my clutch took 4 of us about 7-8 hours to do soo. you have to put the car on a lift and pull the engine from the bottom. Its a pain in the a$$. when i got the car i fully rebuilt the whole engine soo its running like new.
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

NonStopReaper wrote:


lasthope05 wrote:


NonStopReaper wrote:

well just vewing what you wrote aobut NSX and i happend to have on myself if this person owns an NSX i might know him i'll find out for you guys i hate fakers on fourms to trying to be "cool" heres a pic of my car and yes thats me and these are real pics
info on the car
1991 acura NSX Black/manual
stock 270 hp
18 inch HRE 540
wing west body kit, custom hood
not doing much to it yet untill i move to Japan this June








Nice.. Really clean. Have you done the timing belt on one of those yet? It will kill you...hardcore.


lol yes i have i also replaced my clutch took 4 of us about 7-8 hours to do soo. you have to put the car on a lift and pull the engine from the bottom. Its a pain in the a$$. when i got the car i fully rebuilt the whole engine soo its running like new.


Yea...I used to love the NSX and wanted to own one but when I found out about working on the motor and seeing how much of it bitch it would be , I just said forget it...
30114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
yeah part for it is expensive. there is only a total of 18,521 nsx that has been made in the world in 1990-2003. i recently just found that out. thats why parts are soo expensive for it -_-

Official numbers according to NSX hondas supercar for 90-03

7290 Japan
8555 Usa
691 Canada
1371 Europe
205 Asia/ROW

1990 2548
1991 8422
1992 1272
1993 704
1994 917
1995 1515
1996 504
1997 535
1998 509
1999 341
2000 289
2001 286
2002 369
2003 320

18521 total cars produced
2089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
WOW I didnt know that I sure would of loved one of those before you mentioned expensive parts lol :)

I was thinking of selling the Capri for one.
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
HAHA...I just got this in a my inbox.


listen dude i can afford almost any thin cause i'm rich as hell and besides i dont even have the prototype i have the one that is out now in japan so ketsu


....faget

-takeshi-san



You can afford almost anything cause your rich?..haha..Nobody believes you poser...
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Present FTW!





I might get some HRE C21 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 2/26/08


Both sides of my s10

This is when I took it to NOPI in 2005 and took a second place in my division
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.