First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anything exciting happen today?
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
I got nothing. It was just a working day. what about you? anything weird? exciting?
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
Yes, it's 8am and I'm actually already awake.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/26/15

DarthSomebody wrote:

Yes, it's 8am and I'm actually already awake.


wow impressed. I am suppose to be awake at that time to meet my cousin, but I canceled cause I rather sleep in.
Posted 5/26/15
Got my paidcheck.
Played w/ the science teachers frog.

eh not really.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
built a swing set
Posted 5/26/15
Nothing happened earlier. It is now 3am and I am off to work. Nothing exciting will happen later either. I will come home from work head off to the hospital 4 hours later I will get food then sleep the rest of the day until work again. Then it is just a cycle of work and sleep.
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ᴀᴍɪᴅsᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Online
Posted 5/26/15

Saved the world before breakfast.
Posted 5/27/15

CSPower wrote:

built a swing set


You have my profound respect having put so many 'flat-pack' things together...O.o *shudders* WOW...




justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Nothing happened earlier. It is now 3am and I am off to work. Nothing exciting will happen later either. I will come home from work head off to the hospital 4 hours later I will get food then sleep the rest of the day until work again. Then it is just a cycle of work and sleep.


Dude...seriously....omg.....I'm sorry....


Um...as for me I went to the Mom, ate by myself in a restaurant which I am now finding to be really freakin' awesome to do and drove for the first time in like a month....and it was SCARY O.o Old people should not DRIVE!!!! And I found out that at Barnes and Noble Cafe they are not allowed a tip-jar so I tipped the servicewoman anyway!
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
Well, pizza was half off at Costco for some reason. So it was pretty much 50 cents a slice. I was gunna take advantage of that offer, but I got a churro instead.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
Looking at the stars on a windswept night.
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15
I saw my younger sister today and when I ignore her, she stop me an ask me why didn't I kiss her or why didn't say anything to her. Me. are you bipolar ? I swear I don't give a shit about her and she get mad a me, but when I do give a shit, she think I'm being weird. So to answer the question yes it did. Apparently my sister acknowledged my existent. I don't know if I should be happy or scare of that.
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
Played a game online, didn't get shitty teammates.

I was filled with joy
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

galaxiias wrote:

Well, pizza was half off at Costco for some reason. So it was pretty much 50 cents a slice. I was gunna take advantage of that offer, but I got a churro instead.


lol Costco.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

I saw my younger sister today and when I ignore her, she stop me an ask me why didn't I kiss her or why didn't say anything to her. Me. are you bipolar ? I swear I don't give a shit about her and she get mad a me, but when I do give a shit, she think I'm being weird. So to answer the question yes it did. Apparently my sister acknowledged my existent. I don't know if I should be happy or scare of that.


Happy.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
Well...I found out I can get a bacon roll & hot chocolate for £2 which is good.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.