Fairy Tail question?
Starch 
4125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 5/26/15
When does the movie and OVA take part in the Fairy Tail Episodes timeline?
28615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

Starch wrote:

When does the movie and OVA take part in the Fairy Tail Episodes timeline?


The movie takes place sometime after the timeskip; Same as with the First Morning ova.

Before the time skip: Ova 1

After the Battle of fairy tail arc: 3

Tenure Island and/or after time skip: ova 4

Grand Magic Games: Ova 5



Fairy Tail x Rave: Doesn’t matter as the Rave characters never get mention again but probability after wendy’s arc

Ova 2: is an alternative universe but parody the Galuna Island arc, the Phantom Lord arc, the Tower of Heaven arc, and the Battle of Fairy Tail arc.
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

DarkSasword wrote:


Starch wrote:

When does the movie and OVA take part in the Fairy Tail Episodes timeline?


The movie takes place sometime after the timeskip; Same as with the First Morning ova.

Before the time skip: Ova 1

After the Battle of fairy tail arc: 3

Tenure Island and/or after time skip: ova 4

Grand Magic Games: Ova 5



Fairy Tail x Rave: Doesn’t matter as the Rave characters never get mention again but probability after wendy’s arc

Ova 2: is an alternative universe but parody the Galuna Island arc, the Phantom Lord arc, the Tower of Heaven arc, and the Battle of Fairy Tail arc.


Sorry what timeskip exactly does the Movie take part in? The one Tenrou Island one?
28615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

lullabyrose wrote:


Sorry what timeskip exactly does the Movie take part in? The one Tenrou Island one?


The timeskip after Tenrou Island or if you want to be more specific, somewhere around episode 123.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/22/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.