First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply your most recent or worst nightmare.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

severticas wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

I had nightmares for over a decade. There were lots of weird ones, too. I'll just talk about one that I found to be especially disturbing.

My family was being too nice and too friendly. No more anger or frowns. For some reason, it was nighttime forever and we were living in a very similar but different house. Some rooms inside the house were exactly the same as they were now but others were radically different. We didn't have any dogs anymore and everything was perfect and spotless. There seemed to be more rooms in the house than was physically possible.

Somehow, my grandma became pregnant for no apparent reason, her stomach swelling up seemingly by the day. But everyone was nice and the only person who found the whole thing to be disturbing was me. I insisted we go to a hospital because this was not normal and my aunt gave in to my demands. At the hospital, the examining doctor was like everyone else in the dream and was smiley and happy and too friendly. The ultrasound revealed something that wasn't human but the doctor said everything was normal and congratulated us, laughing.

It was very disturbing. Nobody in the dream would believe that something weird was happening. They all had that too-friendly attitude and were never upset. I grew increasingly freaked out and decided I had to prevent that thing from being born and coming into the house. It was night the entire dream even though the hands on the clocks were moving.

I started setting up traps and stockpiling weapons but before I was ready, my family came through the door, smiling. They were holding a large, human-shaped bundle and the distorted sound of a crying baby could be heard echoing around the house...


You've control in this dream which seems unusual


some people can control the ability to stay in a lucid dream, amazing right?

i know how to force a lucid dream but cant stay there long
Posted 5/27/15

CSPower wrote:

some people can control the ability to stay in a lucid dream, amazing right?

i know how to force a lucid dream but cant stay there long


i said he made it up
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
maybe, maybe not. who cares
Posted 5/27/15

CSPower wrote:

maybe, maybe not. who cares


i care.

not really, i'm just messing
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
my nightmares for a while now have been about some one stealing my car. it is really the only thing i own and represents security.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

nemoskull wrote:

my nightmares for a while now have been about some one stealing my car. it is really the only thing i own and represents security.


im kind of out of touch with reality so material things arnt a big piece of my dreams, its more about my fears of losing touch with everything and the idea that i want something to protect, sometimes im so out of reality that everything is fictional in my dreams,places,people,ect. those are usually my happy dreams
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

CSPower wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Hah, nightmares...you mortals no nothing of fear. Try having sleep paralysis.


its only happened once, that $hit sucks


I've had it twice so far. Apparently only 1 in 3 people get it, and those that do will continue to do so (but very rarely). So I guess we have that to look forward to...
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


CSPower wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Hah, nightmares...you mortals no nothing of fear. Try having sleep paralysis.


its only happened once, that $hit sucks


I've had it twice so far. Apparently only 1 in 3 people get it, and those that do will continue to do so (but very rarely). So I guess we have that to look forward to...


the time it happened to me , it lasted about 1 minute, i saw a friend who was a large part of my life that i recently had a fight with, at the edge of my bed, my tv was still at the time which made every thing seem still other than his hair moving, the fear you feel in that state of paralysis is insane, when i finally began to move i started screaming because i thought something was touching me,what a horrible experience
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15
mine i guess you could say it was last night. I had a dream I was lost in my dorm, and I needed to turn in a paper before the professor left. I couldnt find my way to the professor's office. I was desperately looking and I knew time was running out, there was a bunch of obstacles in the way. Not the scariest dream but it is sort of a scary reality.
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

severticas wrote:


CSPower wrote:

some people can control the ability to stay in a lucid dream, amazing right?

i know how to force a lucid dream but cant stay there long


i said he made it up


Well, I must admit I can't exactly prove I am telling the truth but there's not much proof as to the contrary, either. Believe what you wish to but it seems rather pointless to assume I fabricated this on the spot lol


CSPower wrote:


and thats where it ended

Yeah, sort of like waking up from a falling dream just a moment away from striking the ground.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Hah, nightmares...you mortals no nothing of fear. Try having sleep paralysis.


I had that 4 times. best thing to do is stay calm, and think it is just a dream.
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

Well, I must admit I can't exactly prove I am telling the truth but there's not much proof as to the contrary, either. Believe what you wish to but it seems rather pointless to assume I fabricated this on the spot lol


on the spot? i didn't make that assumption. That could be what you want us to think (that you can't fabricate it on the spot). What if you write this story before but decided this was a perfect time to share it? The same rules governed you in your dream story and that's why it didn't sound right
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

severticas wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

Well, I must admit I can't exactly prove I am telling the truth but there's not much proof as to the contrary, either. Believe what you wish to but it seems rather pointless to assume I fabricated this on the spot lol


on the spot? i didn't make that assumption. That could be what you want us to think (that you can't fabricate it on the spot). What if you write this story before but decided this was a perfect time to share it? The same rules governed you in your dream story and that's why it didn't sound right


Well, maybe, maybe not. What makes a dream sound "right?" This would be like having a debate about a best ice cream flavor or something. I wish I could write as well as I used to dream. I used to keep a dream log so you are right about me having written it down before. I have a few dozen dreams written down from some years ago.
Posted 5/27/15

Morbidhanson wrote:


severticas wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

Well, I must admit I can't exactly prove I am telling the truth but there's not much proof as to the contrary, either. Believe what you wish to but it seems rather pointless to assume I fabricated this on the spot lol


on the spot? i didn't make that assumption. That could be what you want us to think (that you can't fabricate it on the spot). What if you write this story before but decided this was a perfect time to share it? The same rules governed you in your dream story and that's why it didn't sound right


Well, maybe, maybe not. What makes a dream sound "right?" This would be like having a debate about a best ice cream flavor or something. I wish I could write as well as I used to dream. I used to keep a dream log so you are right about me having written it down before. I have a few dozen dreams written down from some years ago.


Share another dream story.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15

severticas wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:


severticas wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

Well, I must admit I can't exactly prove I am telling the truth but there's not much proof as to the contrary, either. Believe what you wish to but it seems rather pointless to assume I fabricated this on the spot lol


on the spot? i didn't make that assumption. That could be what you want us to think (that you can't fabricate it on the spot). What if you write this story before but decided this was a perfect time to share it? The same rules governed you in your dream story and that's why it didn't sound right


Well, maybe, maybe not. What makes a dream sound "right?" This would be like having a debate about a best ice cream flavor or something. I wish I could write as well as I used to dream. I used to keep a dream log so you are right about me having written it down before. I have a few dozen dreams written down from some years ago.


Share another dream story.


i think your trying to put dream logic and actual logic in the same place, there not in the same place
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.