First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you think this is classed as Animal Abuse?
51150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
That horse looks like it can barely stand while the girl gives no f*cks. There's probably more to this picture, but going by this picture alone, I'd have to say this is pretty sad.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:



No, but every time I come online you're posting crap. So you must do this stuff a lot.


I'm just trying to move the discussion on this forum away from feminism and gender related crap. I do have good intentions you know.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15


yes, because insulting fat people is sooooo immensely different from insulting women. -_-
Posted 5/27/15
it's is actually pretty difficult to master riding a horse.For her to be even on it means the horse had to trust her.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:



yes, because insulting fat people is sooooo immensely different from insulting women. -_-


No one here insults women lol, nor is this thread insulting fat people. It really is just a simple question. This is why even on org sites when they discuss health issues, the moment they get to the weight section, they're ever so careful, picking every word with a grain of salt and lightly walking around eggshells and gently put forward facts but all that goes to hell because people like you throw accusations.


severticas wrote:

it's is actually pretty difficult to master riding a horse.For her to be even on it means the horse had to trust her.


Nah, I used to go horse riding when I was like 14, and after a few lessons (about 2 weeks), I was riding a horse.
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

severticas wrote:

it's is actually pretty difficult to master riding a horse.For her to be even on it means the horse had to trust her.


im still skeptical of this

to be fat is not a good thing,calling it out is, bullying someone because their fat is not good.
call it out, and help change it
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
It's hard to tell how large the person is, but in comparison to the horse she seems rather large for it, so maybe?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15


Lots of people on this site have insulted women actually. And this post is insulting fat people. I'm sure North Korea will be happy to have you though
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15
"No one is insulting women nor is this thread insulting fat people"
you say as you had several posts doing exactly that in the other thread you made not too long ago.
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15
Its not surprising that there are a lot of threads insulting women seeing that most ppl on here are males. lmao
1495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / CS Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15
ill just leave this thread with this

its good for fat people to know there fat and feel bad for it.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:



Lots of people on this site have insulted women actually. And this post is insulting fat people. I'm sure North Korea will be happy to have you though


It's funny, I bet if I posted a picture of some guy who was extremely skinny, and said 'Do you think this is healthy', no one would bat an eye and simply say no, because it isn't. They don't mean, to be mean, it's just - no, it's not healthy. It's a normal thing to say and common sense. So why is it for overweight people, they act more entitled and we're not allowed to question them? especially when they put animals at risk. If you want a better scale of that image look at it again, look at the horses head. Ever seen a horse up close? quite big, stroked it? their heads are quite large. Now look at her thigh, it's bigger than the damn horses head lmfao, that's not normal.


anzn wrote:

"No one is insulting women nor is this thread insulting fat people"
you say as you had several posts doing exactly that in the other thread you made not too long ago.


When have I ever done that? and if you think I did maybe you read wrong or something? Show me if there is something you didn't like that came from me.
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

CSPower wrote:

ill just leave this thread with this

its good for fat people to know there fat and feel bad for it.


no its not.
Posted 5/27/15 , edited 5/27/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


severticas wrote:

it's is actually pretty difficult to master riding a horse.For her to be even on it means the horse had to trust her.


Nah, I used to go horse riding when I was like 14, and after a few lessons (about 2 weeks), I was riding a horse.


wait.. you were a fat kid?
11106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Red Bank, NJ
Offline
Posted 5/27/15
I don't know about her weight, but I'm fairly sure if that horse was hurting or didn't want her big behind on him anymore, he would make it so.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.