First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
So, a Nice Guy and Tumbr Feminist get deserted alone on an Island
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

anzn wrote:

someone pls ban this dude on the forums.
his assive-aggressiveness towards females & feminism is getting real annoying


I really don't understand why you think that way of me...also I talk about all kinds of stuff, I guess everything else is okay except the moment a 'women' is involved, because you're all for equality right?
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/28/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


anzn wrote:

someone pls ban this dude on the forums.
his assive-aggressiveness towards females & feminism is getting real annoying


I really don't understand why you think that way of me...also I talk about all kinds of stuff, I guess everything else is okay except the moment a 'women' is involved, because you're all for equality right?


Seems like it...

We rarely agree but that's personality. Not a reason to pick up my tea set and go home.
5205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15
I always cringe when I see people with double standards. Not to mention the misuse of the word feminism. I feel like the majority of people who even use that word don't actually know what it means, they just think they do.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to cry for the banhammer.

"We aren't joyless authoritarians! Don't disagree with me or YOU'LL BE SORRY!"


10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/15


I love it XD

I saw a GIF like that a while ago, same text but it had Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji blowing away some feathers.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15
Oh cool, another hater post from the same guy! You need to chill out dude, no one cares XD

Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

retronatrix wrote:


anzn wrote:

someone pls ban this dude on the forums.
his assive-aggressiveness towards females & feminism is getting real annoying


your whining is getting annoying. No one calls for you to get banned just because of that. You have a block option.


2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/28/15

anzn wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


anzn wrote:

someone pls ban this dude on the forums.
his assive-aggressiveness towards females & feminism is getting real annoying


your whining is getting annoying. No one calls for you to get banned just because of that. You have a block option.




Wow....racist,sexist AND a troll.

Enjoy that life.
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

retronatrix wrote:


anzn wrote:


retronatrix wrote:


anzn wrote:

someone pls ban this dude on the forums.
his assive-aggressiveness towards females & feminism is getting real annoying


your whining is getting annoying. No one calls for you to get banned just because of that. You have a block option.




Wow....racist,sexist AND a troll.

Enjoy that life.


w/e makes you happy.
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15
You guys claim I'm wrong & delusional.
But don't bother to give me a reasonable argument or an argument at all to say why.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:

Oh cool, another hater post from the same guy! You need to chill out dude, no one cares XD


I'm not hating, also you say no one cares yet... where ever I am, you're right there behind me like 'DanteSenpai plz notice me'
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

anzn wrote:

You guys claim I'm wrong & delusional.
But don't bother to give me a reasonable argument or an argument at all to say why.


Don't expect a reasonable argument if you don't bring a reasonable mind.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/15


I can't help but notice you since you keep making troll forums on here. I find it quite funny though when I see someone who hates on everyone. Makes me wonder what problems they have in real life
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/15


He's not just aggressive to feminists. He hates fat people too. But then haters gonna hate...
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

retronatrix wrote:


anzn wrote:

You guys claim I'm wrong & delusional.
But don't bother to give me a reasonable argument or an argument at all to say why.


Don't expect a reasonable argument if you don't bring a reasonable mind.


Ditto. How is my mind not reasonable though?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.