First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Dating someone who hurt you
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 8/5/15
That's not the kind of relationship you want to be in.
Someone who seems flaky like that will usually just end up hurting your feelings and continually lead you in circles. If they're holding hands with another dude after confessing feels for you, who's to say they wont continue to do that in a relationship? I would look for a person who takes these sort of things seriously and wouldn't take your friendship for granted like that.
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/5/15

Arielgirl375 wrote:

Um no. Actually.... It depends how much I am willing to hurt for that person. Also if ur a masochist and u like the hurt/pain type feeling.


I'm not a masochist. I ask one question about heart break and now I'm labeled a masochist.

At this point I feel like using a Death Note on the next person that calls me a masochist.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Jwade316 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

Um no. Actually.... It depends how much I am willing to hurt for that person. Also if ur a masochist and u like the hurt/pain type feeling.


I'm not a masochist. I ask one question about heart break and now I'm labeled a masochist.

At this point I feel like using a Death Note on the next person that calls me a masochist.


No I phrased that wrong. I ment if your a masochist u might like that sort of thing. I didn't mean u specifically. I was trying to be funny I guess it didn't work.
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Arielgirl375 wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

Um no. Actually.... It depends how much I am willing to hurt for that person. Also if ur a masochist and u like the hurt/pain type feeling.


I'm not a masochist. I ask one question about heart break and now I'm labeled a masochist.

At this point I feel like using a Death Note on the next person that calls me a masochist.


No I phrased that wrong. I ment if your a masochist u might like that sort of thing. I didn't mean u specifically. I was trying to be funny I guess it didn't work.


Jwade is a total masochist. Huehuehue that's how you funny Ariel.
Posted 8/6/15
I don't think you should.
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Arielgirl375 wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

Um no. Actually.... It depends how much I am willing to hurt for that person. Also if ur a masochist and u like the hurt/pain type feeling.


I'm not a masochist. I ask one question about heart break and now I'm labeled a masochist.

At this point I feel like using a Death Note on the next person that calls me a masochist.


No I phrased that wrong. I ment if your a masochist u might like that sort of thing. I didn't mean u specifically. I was trying to be funny I guess it didn't work.


My fault for not understanding. i'm just getting really pissed off with people calling me a masochist.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15


Not a fan of kitsch I take it?
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15
She sounds like a waste of time judging by the original post you made. That's not to say you shouldn't date someone who has caused you grief/pain in the past though. I think it's silly to avoid dating for that reason on its own. (if that's how it is) Eventually even if you do get into a relationship with her, or anyone for that matter, they're going to cause you pain//grief at some point or another. It's part of it. The reasoning behind it all and how things progress afterwards are what make the difference.

I still stand by my first statement though, but only based on what was said in your first post.
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

megahobbit wrote:



Not a fan of kitsch I take it?


Yep. For me it's either k-pop or Jon Stewart cracking on the U.S. government.
Posted 8/6/15
Even worse when they pick someone over you.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Jwade316 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:



Not a fan of kitsch I take it?


Yep. For me it's either k-pop or Jon Stewart cracking on the U.S. government.


See for my money I cant stand K-Pop and im much more of a Colbert guy.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Try talking and being friends for a while. I would not give that up.

It things work out over time, good. If not, at least you'll still be friends.
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

megahobbit wrote:


Jwade316 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:



Not a fan of kitsch I take it?


Yep. For me it's either k-pop or Jon Stewart cracking on the U.S. government.


See for my money I cant stand K-Pop and im much more of a Colbert guy.


A comedy central fan! You know Jon Stewart is doing his last show tonight.
23006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Human nature is to do something you shouldn't do or when all your friends say no don't but you do it any way. I say if you already think its bad but still something says go for it then do it and play it out if you get crushed then so be it. Tragic plays, poetry a lot of songs all because we do something we cant help or its wrong and we do it any way. School of hard knocks or past experiences has to start sometime in your life all part of growing up.
28024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
I say let it go. Its not worth it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.