First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What cr anime shall I watch?
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
Hi, this is my first post and I am fairly new to anime, I only used to watch long and popular anime such as DBZ and Naruto. However, I have recently started watching shorter anime and I love it. I can't stop watching. I have only been on crunchyroll for less than a month and I have already watched:

Attack on Titan
Fate/zero
Fate/stay night
Sword art online 1 & 2
Strike the blood
School days
Akame ga kill
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?

I am getting stuck on what to watch next, any suggestions?

I enjoy action/adventure/fantasy type animes or sad/emotional anime's (such as angel beats and clannad) and I love animes with good art.

Extra info:
I tried to watch blast of tempest and black bullet but I couldn't get into it.

Thanks.
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
gintama
12714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
8072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
Hi, you could try Log Horizon and No Game No Life (both kinda similar to SAO)
Aldnoah Zero, Btooom, Problem children are coming from another world aren't they, Valvrave the liberator (all good action shows)
Your lie in April, The pet girl of sakarasou, White album 2(you don't need to have seen the first season), Toradora, (all good sad or emotional type shows)
BTW, all of these are on crunchyroll.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
What shall I watch first on the tower of drugga, the original or the sequal?

1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Astrometal wrote:

Hi, you could try Log Horizon and No Game No Life (both kinda similar to SAO)
Aldnoah Zero, Btooom, Problem children are coming from another world aren't they, Valvrave the liberator (all good action shows)
Your lie in April, The pet girl of sakarasou, White album 2(you don't need to have seen the first season), Toradora, (all good sad or emotional type shows)
BTW, all of these are on crunchyroll.



I was thinking about watching no game no life. It looks pretty good. Thanks
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/31/15 , edited 5/31/15
I wouldn't watch any of those personally sigh(guess It's too late though), I would strongly suggest you watch Kemono no souja erin(Fantasy, Drama, Slice of life)

If you want a more action based anime, watch

Pandora Hearts(Dark Fantasy/Action adventure/mystery)

Also Log Horizon is pretty good as well.
12714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Kanewebb wrote:

What shall I watch first on the tower of drugga, the original or the sequal?



The Aegis of Uruk is series 1 and The Sword of Uruk continues the same story as series 2, so watch them in that order.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

MidoriNoTora wrote:


Kanewebb wrote:

What shall I watch first on the tower of drugga, the original or the sequal?



The Aegis of Uruk is series 1 and The Sword of Uruk continues the same story as series 2, so watch them in that order.


Thanks, I feel stupid now because I got sequal and prequal mixed up. I thought you meant season 2 was the story before season 1 aha
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Zoltor wrote:

I wouldn't watch any of those personally sigh(guess It's too late though), I would strongly suggest you watch Kemono no souja erin(Fantasy, Drama, Slice of life)

If you want a more action based anime, watch

Pandora Hearts(Dark Fantasy/Action adventure/mystery)

Also Log Horizon is pretty good as well.



Just looked up Pandora hearts and it looks really good. Do you know where I can watch it because I don't think cr has it?
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Kanewebb wrote:


Zoltor wrote:

I wouldn't watch any of those personally sigh(guess It's too late though), I would strongly suggest you watch Kemono no souja erin(Fantasy, Drama, Slice of life)

If you want a more action based anime, watch

Pandora Hearts(Dark Fantasy/Action adventure/mystery)

Also Log Horizon is pretty good as well.



Just looked up Pandora hearts and it looks really good. Do you know where I can watch it because I don't think cr has it?


CR does infact have it, I've watched it here a few times. There's other legal sites that have it too, but if you have a cr sub, It's better here.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/pandorahearts/episode-1-innocent-calm-612631

Here, I posted a link.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Zoltor wrote:


Kanewebb wrote:


Zoltor wrote:

I wouldn't watch any of those personally sigh(guess It's too late though), I would strongly suggest you watch Kemono no souja erin(Fantasy, Drama, Slice of life)

If you want a more action based anime, watch

Pandora Hearts(Dark Fantasy/Action adventure/mystery)

Also Log Horizon is pretty good as well.



Just looked up Pandora hearts and it looks really good. Do you know where I can watch it because I don't think cr has it?


CR does infact have it, I've watched it here a few times. There's other legal sites that have it too, but if you have a cr sub, It's better here.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/pandorahearts/episode-1-innocent-calm-612631

Here, I posted a link.


ah thanks but I don't think I will be able to watch it because it says that it is blocked in my area due to licenses reasons which sucks because I am paying for premium haha.
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Kanewebb wrote:


Zoltor wrote:


Kanewebb wrote:


Zoltor wrote:

I wouldn't watch any of those personally sigh(guess It's too late though), I would strongly suggest you watch Kemono no souja erin(Fantasy, Drama, Slice of life)

If you want a more action based anime, watch

Pandora Hearts(Dark Fantasy/Action adventure/mystery)

Also Log Horizon is pretty good as well.



Just looked up Pandora hearts and it looks really good. Do you know where I can watch it because I don't think cr has it?


CR does infact have it, I've watched it here a few times. There's other legal sites that have it too, but if you have a cr sub, It's better here.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/pandorahearts/episode-1-innocent-calm-612631

Here, I posted a link.


ah thanks but I don't think I will be able to watch it because it says that it is blocked in my area due to licenses reasons which sucks because I am paying for premium haha.


Your'e not in NA then I guess?

Well then I suppose, if your area has Hulu, you can try there(In NA Hulu has it as well, don't know about your area though).
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15 , edited 5/31/15

Zoltor

Your'e not in NA then I guess?

Well then I suppose, if your area has Hulu, you can try there(In NA Hulu has it as well, don't know about your area though).


No I am in UK so I miss out on a lot of anime ahah

4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

Kanewebb wrote:


Zoltor

Your'e not in NA then I guess?

Well then I suppose, if your area has Hulu, you can try there(In NA Hulu has it as well, don't know about your area though).


No I am in UK so I miss out on a lot of anime ahah




That sucks.

Well I have to believe someone over there must have the lic for it, otherwise there would be no grounds to not allow cr to stream it, so you could always look up the company who published it(if dvds were released there) or from what I have heard, there's a couple streaming sites that only exist for the UK, so you can check them out.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.