First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What instantly makes you dislike an anime fan
9447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
Time to be snide.


56908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:
You mean [redacted]?


I never mention it by name. It tends to attract the kind of attention nobody wants.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/31/15 , edited 5/31/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

So you judged people because of hair colors huh What if I was born with natural blue hair ? Will you hate me ?


Everyone judges everybody. It's a basic instant of humans. Doesn't matter who, everybody's judging. If someone says they don't judge others, their lying. Don't make them a bad person, and it's not bad to judge, but everyone does it. But no I won't dislike anyone with blue hair lol. Talking of blue hair one of my friends dyed his hair to that recently, I mean it don't look good but whatever, I told him that and he's my friend. It's when they start to put on a high-pitch voice trying to act kawaii it becomes a problem.
Posted 5/31/15

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
You mean [redacted]?


I never mention it by name. It tends to attract the kind of attention nobody wants.


I usually am the one to call them out by name. I don't hate the whole site, just the obese vermin who live on /b/ or whatever the hell other letters they've placed slashes in front of.

4chan is home to some of the worst people I have ever seen with internet connection. I've said this before, those boards are used for borderline cyberterror. I have little hope they don't act like that in real life because if they did there's a huge issue.
9447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
I enjoy reading the things you say. :)


KarenAraragi wrote:

When I decide to look a review and all I see is negativity.
When I am told not to watch a show over another.
When I told they didn't watch anime and assume a show is harem because of the cover.
When they star to shit in harems anime because they think is unrealistic. When there plenty of harems in real life. and everybody is happy.
When they bring and compared a show to another and call it shit or copycat because it has similar elements or themes.
When they assume and compare video games anime series to Sword art online.
When they star to hate and tell me why they hate Sword art online.
When they tell me anime is shit and compared it to Sword art online.
When tell me they only watch 3 Ep of anime to determine if good and refuse to give it a chance again, even thou the show is good.
When they tell me a 14 year old shouldn't have big boob and is unrealistic. My sister has bigger boob than some anime girls and she 14 year old. No my fault that were you come from girls are flat as a board.
When they tell me they refuse to watch any series for one thing only.
When they tell me a series is bad because is Cliché.
When they tell me Shonen anime are the best series out there.
When they tell me anime series should have morality even thou is fiction.
When they jugged a series has bad because it have something they hate or dislike.
When they tell me Naruto is the best series out there. When they tell me one piece is the greatest out there. When they tell me bleach is the greatest out there. When they bring the big 3 arguments.
When they compared shows to other shows and say those shows are bad because of that.
When they think their opinion are absolute.
When they tell me I should hate a show because of this.
When they tell me I should always read the manga first. Or the manga is always better.
When they tell me I shouldn't watch something because of fanservice.
When they call other anime fan shit because they like others series more.



17362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/31/15
When they say that romance and slice of life anime sucks and that it's only for girls.
Posted 5/31/15
as soon as someone admits they like anime to me i hate them.
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / A state of content
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

xLuffy- wrote:


Akumanomi wrote:

For me it's the dubs thing and also saying stuff like "Naruto/One Piece/ Fairy Tail is the best anime!" Not only is that shoving your opinions down my throat, but there's also little ground to those claims. I mean, I love Fairy Tail and One Piece, and I'm alright with Naruto, but I still know that these shows have MANY flaws. Not just with the art (because there's plenty of that) but the actual plot and characters. There are so many better anime out there. Like, if someone said that Cowboy Bebop or FMA is the best anime, I'd probably accept their opinion. But definitely not something like One Piece.


So you hate anyone who says One Piece is the best and you do not except their opinion well you are the kind of fan I hate the judgmental type so what if I think and will always think One Piece is the best anime FMA: Brotherhood is my second favorite anime and I will never believe One Piece has ANY flaws of any kind what so ever it's my opinion not yours so it has nothing to do with you at all.

Sorry for going a little off topic I just had to say something because what you posted sounded completely judgmental.
I mean you like fans that like one kind of anime but this other type you dislike.
I also dislike people who hate a type of anime based on just art or anything like that.

I know see how hypocritical that post sounded. Let me rephrase it. My opinion's not gonna change though. I don't like anime fans who think those animes are the best, think everyone else should too, and won't take anyone else's opinions.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/31/15 , edited 5/31/15

AiYumega wrote:


rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:
You mean [redacted]?


I never mention it by name. It tends to attract the kind of attention nobody wants.


I usually am the one to call them out by name. I don't hate the whole site, just the obese vermin who live on /b/ or whatever the hell other letters they've placed slashes in front of.

4chan is home to some of the worst people I have ever seen with internet connection. I've said this before, those boards are used for borderline cyberterror. I have little hope they don't act like that in real life because if they did there's a huge issue.





Nalaniel wrote:

When they say that romance and slice of life anime sucks and that it's only for girls.


Those are probably my favourite genres and I get that to. Worst for me apparently just because I'm a guy, but oh well, they are missing some good stuff.
Posted 5/31/15
It's when they force me to like an anime out of my interests.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

GretelMkMonkey wrote:

The elitist "your anime sucks", the extreme weeaboos and those who don't love Yanderes in anime. Duh.





The first one!!
Posted 5/31/15


It might be photoshopped. And I don't like to put them down, more wanna figure out why they act how they act.
50176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/31/15

anzn wrote:


dreigster wrote:

2 things stand out for me.

1) Fans who talk like they know everything and that what they know completely trumps anything that you could ever possibly bring up about whatever topic we are talking about.

2) Fans who do not shower during a multiple day anime convention. Really now, have some pity on those around you when we are all waiting in line for some panel in an overcrowded, stuffy hall. This problem is even worse in the summertime.

I'm afraid to go to comicon & conventions in general bc it sounds like a lotta ppl there there know the meaning of the word "bathe"



Yeah.. comicon was the same way.. and in San Diego too so the temperatures are not the most pleasant when it comes to body odors and such. Still, they're a lot of fun, just stay away from some of those overly sweaty types..
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 5/31/15 , edited 5/31/15

AiYumega wrote:



It might be photoshopped. And I don't like to put them down, more wanna figure out why they act how they act.


I doubt it considering why take a picture like that in the first place, and it seems fitting to the post and site it's on. But if you're serious about why they act like that, I think a lot of it is to do with them just avoiding everything and everyone. Overtime they become hateful and critical of everything, as if they understand it all while living in their caves.
Posted 5/31/15


It's sad and I feel bad for them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.