First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you read Manga everyday?
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/3/15

PurpleDjango wrote:

I prefer anime, my mind wanders too much with manga


I still watch animes, but currently I'm running out of animes to watch u.u I'm still waiting for updates, especially on Shokugeki no Soma ;_; do you mind recommending me some animes? :3

5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/3/15

ayumurii wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:

I prefer anime, my mind wanders too much with manga


I still watch animes, but currently I'm running out of animes to watch u.u I'm still waiting for updates, especially on Shokugeki no Soma ;_; do you mind recommending me some animes? :3



What is your favorite Genre?
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/3/15

kogamii wrote:

I try, but I'm so picky with what I want to read. Usually when I find good one, I tend to binge read. Then I'm suck at point A, tryna find a good manga to read or waiting for the scans to be updated.


That happens to me sometimes, like if the art is good then I'll read it until the end then after that I'm going to read the other mangas that the artist/author have made haha ^w^ if the story is good but the story is not then it makes me not to want to finish the manga, sadly u.u

3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/3/15

DarkOne wrote:


No. I only read manga once a week. I wait when they all come out. Then read them while drinking tea.


When I found a manga that has good art and good plot but it is on going then I also wait for it to be completed to I can read it all at once haha~ :D

3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/3/15

PurpleDjango wrote:


ayumurii wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:

I prefer anime, my mind wanders too much with manga


I still watch animes, but currently I'm running out of animes to watch u.u I'm still waiting for updates, especially on Shokugeki no Soma ;_; do you mind recommending me some animes? :3



What is your favorite Genre?



Shounen:) kind of like Blood Lad, tho it was a short anime u.u

5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/3/15
It's a classic but you should try Rurouni Kenshin
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/3/15

ayumurii wrote:


SoanCrow wrote:

It is important with a daily dose of manga! I don't know what you want to read within the action genre, but I have some recommendations:
Vinland Saga - Awesome manga about vikings, a lot of fighting, great story and aimed for a mature audience
The Breaker/New waves - pretty awesome fighting manwha, if you just want the awesome fighting I would recommend jumping straight to new waves, as the first part is more just for setting the story
These are the first to pop to my head, but I could give some other recommendation if you could be more specific as to what kind of manga you want to read ^^


I'll read that as soon as possible:) Hmmm, I'm looking for mangas that are about magic, not too ecchi tho haha, I'm still getting use to that genre



You probably have read Fairy Tail already, but I will recommend it anyway. It's ongoing, but pretty good at least in the beginning, and it is an action manga with mages and all that jazz.
I'm not to strong on the action genre as I read most of them when I was younger, and then it was the usual popular ones like Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. Soul Eater is also a very good one, a little bit ecchi, but only in the beginning. Now I usually read more mature manga's focused on a much older audience. The quality is much better in my opinion, and if you want to have a look in that direction I would totally recommend Berserk, as it is my favorite manga of all time!!!
If you haven't read Full Metal Alchemist you should totally go for that too, it's not directly magic, but still goes into what you're looking for I think. It is VERY good, and is maybe one of the best shounen manga's aimed at teenagers ever written.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/3/15 , edited 6/4/15
Every week yes. Not every day though. Way too busy with work for pleasure during the week usually.
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

PurpleDjango wrote:

It's a classic but you should try Rurouni Kenshin


Okay then, tho I watched the anime already:o plus the movie
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

SoanCrow wrote:


ayumurii wrote:


SoanCrow wrote:

It is important with a daily dose of manga! I don't know what you want to read within the action genre, but I have some recommendations:
Vinland Saga - Awesome manga about vikings, a lot of fighting, great story and aimed for a mature audience
The Breaker/New waves - pretty awesome fighting manwha, if you just want the awesome fighting I would recommend jumping straight to new waves, as the first part is more just for setting the story
These are the first to pop to my head, but I could give some other recommendation if you could be more specific as to what kind of manga you want to read ^^


I'll read that as soon as possible:) Hmmm, I'm looking for mangas that are about magic, not too ecchi tho haha, I'm still getting use to that genre



You probably have read Fairy Tail already, but I will recommend it anyway. It's ongoing, but pretty good at least in the beginning, and it is an action manga with mages and all that jazz.
I'm not to strong on the action genre as I read most of them when I was younger, and then it was the usual popular ones like Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. Soul Eater is also a very good one, a little bit ecchi, but only in the beginning. Now I usually read more mature manga's focused on a much older audience. The quality is much better in my opinion, and if you want to have a look in that direction I would totally recommend Berserk, as it is my favorite manga of all time!!!
If you haven't read Full Metal Alchemist you should totally go for that too, it's not directly magic, but still goes into what you're looking for I think. It is VERY good, and is maybe one of the best shounen manga's aimed at teenagers ever written. :)


Yes, I'm actually catching up to it, I'm also watching the anime and it's so cool even though it stopped for about a year, I still waited for it to release ^^ I've also finished watching Full Metal Alchemist years ago so I didn't bother reading the manga u.u Yeeaahh, I think Berserk is gonna be too much for me now, tho I will read that probably in the near future XD

3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

dotsforlife wrote:

Every week yes. Not every day though. Way too busy with work for pleasure doing the week usually.


That's okay coz reading manga just once or twice a week can be very relaxing if I say so myself :)
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

ayumurii wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:

It's a classic but you should try Rurouni Kenshin


Okay then, tho I watched the anime already:o plus the movie


I'm not the best at suggesting animes xD
Posted 6/4/15
I don't. I like to collect them.
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/5/15

PurpleDjango wrote:


ayumurii wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:

It's a classic but you should try Rurouni Kenshin


Okay then, tho I watched the anime already:o plus the movie


I'm not the best at suggesting animes xD


It's okay:)
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/5/15

thestars201 wrote:

I don't. I like to collect them.


You're collecting mangas? That's cool, I wish I can do that but naaaaa i'm broke u.u

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.