First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Video Games
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/2/15 , edited 6/2/15
Name an anime that you would want to see made in to a video game?

Black Bullet
Posted 6/2/15
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/15
Toriko.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in a Parallel wor...
Offline
Posted 6/2/15
Reborn!, Darker than Black, Blue Exorcist, FMA:B, all Harem anime, and they have to be 3D, also Oculus Rift Compatible(espeically for Harem game )
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15
Fairy Tail
YuYu Hakusho
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15 , edited 6/2/15
For some reason I get the feeling a Monogatari game could work very well, though I have no idea how.
Posted 6/2/15

DJTACO wrote:

Reborn!, Darker than Black, Blue Exorcist, FMA:B, all Harem anime, and they have to be 3D, also Oculus Rift Compatible(espeically for Harem game )


Ooo these are good! I would love to see Darker Than Black as a video game!
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15 , edited 6/2/15

DJTACO wrote:

all Harem anime, and they have to be 3D, also Oculus Rift Compatible(espeically for Harem game )


Yeah full Oculus Rift compatibly to fall on women's breasts. Unfortunately I dont have the money to create Waifu Cuddling simulator 2015 and make millions off lonely neets.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

megahobbit wrote:


DJTACO wrote:

all Harem anime, and they have to be 3D, also Oculus Rift Compatible(espeically for Harem game )


Yeah full Oculus Rift compatibly to fall on women's breasts. Unfortunately I dont have the money to create Waifu Cuddling simulator 2015 and make millions off lonely neets.


Start a kickstarter I would buy it
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15 , edited 6/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


DJTACO wrote:

all Harem anime, and they have to be 3D, also Oculus Rift Compatible(espeically for Harem game )


Yeah full Oculus Rift compatibly to fall on women's breasts. Unfortunately I dont have the money to create Waifu Cuddling simulator 2015 and make millions off lonely neets.


Start a kickstarter I would buy it


Thats generally not a good thing.

Though that would be a funny experience "HEY MOM CAN I START A KICKSTARTER TO MAKE A GAME TO APPEAL TO LONELY NEETS"
20904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15
And most the time they are really bad. Others not (Neptunia and JoJo all star in term of sales)
Or they can just link them example Girl Und Panzer
There was a time that Battlefield 3 was unintentionally with a same setting that Jormungand. You could chat Jormungand on the game and 4 or 5 people could get what series was that.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

megahobbit wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


DJTACO wrote:

all Harem anime, and they have to be 3D, also Oculus Rift Compatible(espeically for Harem game )


Yeah full Oculus Rift compatibly to fall on women's breasts. Unfortunately I dont have the money to create Waifu Cuddling simulator 2015 and make millions off lonely neets.


Start a kickstarter I would buy it


Thats generally not a good thing.

Though that would be a funny experience "HEY MOM CAN I START A KICKSTARTER TO MAKE A GAME TO APPEAL TO LONELY NEETS"


Neets are a growth market I would find a way to exploit that.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:

Neets are a growth market I would find a way to exploit that.


Well I hang out on 4chan so I certainly know I can exploit them. But I dont have the programming skills, funds, or lack of morals.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

megahobbit wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

Neets are a growth market I would find a way to exploit that.


Well I hang out on 4chan so I certainly know I can exploit them. But I dont have the programming skills, funds, or lack of morals.


Lack of morals is the only way to get rich
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

Neets are a growth market I would find a way to exploit that.


Well I hang out on 4chan so I certainly know I can exploit them. But I dont have the programming skills, funds, or lack of morals.


Lack of morals is the only way to get rich


Yeah. I guess but I would think twice about making Waifu Cuddling Simulator 2015.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.