being left???
Posted 6/4/15
how do you feel when your bestfriend dont go online when you were online

I feel alone and sometimes sad. So online people, please show up and talk to me pleaseee
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Northern US
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
My best friend didn't get online at all yesterday, and given that we're on opposite sides of the US, it's the only way I see her.

I was a bit worried.
I'd texted her back and forth earlier in the day though, so I knew she was OK.

Ended up drowning myself in playing a new MMO to distract myself from wondering why she wasn't talking to me
We normally talk every day!
Posted 6/4/15

knibitz wrote:

My best friend didn't get online at all yesterday, and given that we're on opposite sides of the US, it's the only way I see her.

I was a bit worried.
I'd texted her back and forth earlier in the day though, so I knew she was OK.

Ended up drowning myself in playing a new MMO to distract myself from wondering why she wasn't talking to me
We normally talk every day!


thats great to talk evrday to your best friend. I rarely contact cause we had been separated since 4 years ago when i moved to the hostel. So yea
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Northern US
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

melodyXXnur wrote:


knibitz wrote:

My best friend didn't get online at all yesterday, and given that we're on opposite sides of the US, it's the only way I see her.

I was a bit worried.
I'd texted her back and forth earlier in the day though, so I knew she was OK.

Ended up drowning myself in playing a new MMO to distract myself from wondering why she wasn't talking to me
We normally talk every day!


thats great to talk evrday to your best friend. I rarely contact cause we had been separated since 4 years ago when i moved to the hostel. So yea


Similar with me and my bestie.
We were best friends for about 3 years while I was in college, and then my last two years of college we got in a fight and stopped talking.

Just since March or so we started talking again, but now I live on the other side of the US.

Sometimes it's hard - Just have to figure out what works for you.

I haven't seen her face, aside from photos, for probably 5 or 6 years.
Posted 6/4/15

knibitz wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


knibitz wrote:

My best friend didn't get online at all yesterday, and given that we're on opposite sides of the US, it's the only way I see her.

I was a bit worried.
I'd texted her back and forth earlier in the day though, so I knew she was OK.

Ended up drowning myself in playing a new MMO to distract myself from wondering why she wasn't talking to me
We normally talk every day!


thats great to talk evrday to your best friend. I rarely contact cause we had been separated since 4 years ago when i moved to the hostel. So yea


Similar with me and my bestie.
We were best friends for about 3 years while I was in college, and then my last two years of college we got in a fight and stopped talking.

Just since March or so we started talking again, but now I live on the other side of the US.

Sometimes it's hard - Just have to figure out what works for you.

I haven't seen her face, aside from photos, for probably 5 or 6 years.


life would never go easy right.haha
Posted 6/4/15
no. everything is no
Posted 6/4/15

melodyXXnur wrote:

how do you feel when your bestfriend dont go online when you were online

I feel alone and sometimes sad. So online people, please show up and talk to me pleaseee


You're never alone here! Join a couple of groups too ^_^ there's some great social connections whereas groups are concerned and most of the the time the people are wonderful!
Posted 6/4/15

severticas wrote:

no. everything is no


You never feel alone?
Posted 6/5/15
Feel completely neutral about it, I respect that people might not want to be online when I want them to be so then I just simply do something by myself
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
I guess i don't have that problem since when i talk with my friend from Canada we usually spend all day talking. Our Skype calls tend to last over 7+ hours plus on week days and up to 12 hours while in the weekends. We have different schedules so we tend to not see each other a lot but when we do it counts
24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 6/5/15
My best friend is my wife & we talk all the time...you know, in person. Not really much online.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/5/15

melodyXXnur wrote:

how do you feel when your bestfriend dont go online when you were online

I feel alone and sometimes sad. So online people, please show up and talk to me pleaseee


*Notices you*
Posted 6/5/15 , edited 6/5/15
I'm used to it. So much that it makes no difference to me now.
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
Well I feel alone majority of the time since I mostly rely on my best friend to put me in the best of moods. Then I got a girlfriend (which is good) but when she's working I just go my best friend.
One Punch Mod
85916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/8/16
Closed because OP nuked
You must be logged in to post.