First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Reverse Racism...
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
This thread....
Posted 6/4/15

pandrasb wrote:


anzn wrote:

There's no such thing.

I'll provide definitions/explainations in my arguments for better understanding.

Rules:
- Keep it civil
- Keep your insults to a minimum at least.

- Don't use racial slurs (unless its used for reference or something)
- No bully.

Discuss.


I don't think there should be any insulting at all.

Rule number 3 in Site rules, they changed them up recently


Though no one really follows that


I say that because people don't listen anyway, so no point in just saying "no insulting".
A lot of people do that instead of actually discussing.
69293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / moe australia
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
Racism only exists to those who believe in it
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
Racism is Racism.
Posted 6/4/15

mrkronk wrote:

Racism only exists to those who believe in it


that's why rich people live together and poor people are pushed together on the side (occasionally includes moderately rich individuals).

Did someone say multiculturism? xD
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15

That's where you contradict yourself. XD because I see that you really don't follow and listen. And bluntly attack people for having different opinions. You act like you know everything. I hope you aren't like that but that's how you come across.





29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


anzn wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


anzn wrote:

Rules:
- Don't use racial slurs


For someone who says 'white people' a lot that sure is rich coming from you. Also racism only exist because people won't shut up about it.

Calling white people white is a racial slur???
Ah, I can already see where this thread is heading.


No but the the way you rant on about white people can be seen as racism. If any other person on this forum went off on black people like you do against white's they'd be banned by now because suddenly in that case it's 'racism'. I don't expect you to understand anyway.


You can't be racist towards white people, lol. White people are the superior race and thus any racist attempt made would hold nothing.
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 6/4/15

anzn wrote:

White people as people (which is why they get so sensitive & uncomfortable if you say 'white people/person'.).
Whites will never experience racism. Or understand it.


I disagree. You don't need to be part of the oppressed group to understand how damaging racism is.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15
Racism doesn't bother me, I could care less of what you think of my skin color, or facial features.

Btw reverse racism can start a race war, don't try it.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15

ayesharocks wrote:
White people are the superior race and thus any racist attempt made would hold nothing.

Sorry just jumped in again would say, its mostly up to the person who was offended that would say if its holding anything or nothing, you can't say that just because you are white it will hold nothing.

Still a white male could be oppressed and feel how it is in some events that you could not deny.
6957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
Yaaaaay, trigger threads! Gotta love general discussion /rant
24560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

I dislike the term because racism is all the same to me regardless of who the offending party is.


knibitz wrote:

There is no such thing as "reverse racism"
All racism, no matter the race, is simple racism.

These. Both of these.

Racism - "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Anyone of any race can be racist. No one has a monopoly on racism...

Except for this, which is actually racist Monopoly...
4272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

mrkronk wrote:

Racism only exists to those who believe in it


I...don't wanna lose brain cells thinking about how incorrect this comment is.
24653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Aberystwyth, Wale...
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
Of course there's no such thing as "reverse racism".

Such a phrase would imply that there's a correct, normal direction for racism to flow in. That white people being racist towards other ethnic groups is the natural order of things, and when other ethnic groups are racist towards white people, it's some kind of strange perversion. That's stupid. Racism is racism.
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
You're right there's not reverse racism only racism. Europeans are the most oppressed group in the west
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.