WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your Thoughts On ISIS
6105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15
i dont know much about the situation but that i see them on cnn everyday. first it was al-qaeda now its isis. when are we or somebody else going to rid the world of these crazy ideologists. it boggles my mind how these guys out in the middle of nowhere can be so strategic and damaging. i could say more but id like your thoughts on this
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/5/15
You destabilize an area its gonna form a power vacuum. US, Russia, and the west in general has fucked up the Middle East alot which is why we situations like this.
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/6/15
I think they seem like a great group of guys. Would love to buy them a beer and hang out together.
50344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Online
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15
They really love pissing other countries off.
I remember they executed a Jordan hostage by burning him alive, then sent them a video of it,
Jordan responded by executing all their Isis prisoners.
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

demo_Animation wrote:

They really love pissing other countries off.
I remember they executed a Jordan hostage by burning him alive, then sent them a video of it,
Jordan responded by executing all their Isis prisoners.


Jesus...
8743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I think they seem like a great group of guys. Would love to buy them a beer and hang out together.


I don't think they'd like that very much.
Posted 6/4/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I think they seem like a great group of guys. Would love to buy them a beer and hang out together.


I don't think they'd like that very much.


Think food is a better option? Pulled pork sandwiches? I think we could really bond over it.
8743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I think they seem like a great group of guys. Would love to buy them a beer and hang out together.


I don't think they'd like that very much.


Think food is a better option? Pulled pork sandwiches? I think we could really bond over it.


How about pig tripe? Can't go wrong there.
Posted 6/4/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:



How about pig tripe? Can't go wrong there.


With bacon?
8743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:



How about pig tripe? Can't go wrong there.


With bacon?


Absolutely. Who doesn't love bacon?
13993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / The Death ★
Offline
Posted 6/4/15 , edited 6/4/15
My thoughts on ISIS.

Fuck 'em.

As far as getting rid of them, I don't see that happening anytime soon. When we do relieve the world from the plague that is know as ISIS, I think there'll be another extremist group ready to take up where they left off.

20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
I do not advocate war with ISIS.
10 Media stirs populous into a frenzy.
20 Populous grows to advocate war.
30 War.
40 Shit's all fucked up.
50 GOTO 10
My memory of both BASIC and politics gets foggy over the years, but I think it went something like that.
Posted 6/4/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:



Absolutely. Who doesn't love bacon?


Exactly. I don't know why nobody else figured out such a simple way to end the fighting over there. Bacon needs to be dropped from the sky and brought in by truck and it's all done.
8743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/4/15

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:



Absolutely. Who doesn't love bacon?


Exactly. I don't know why nobody else figured out such a simple way to end the fighting over there. Bacon needs to be dropped from the sky and brought in by truck and it's all done.


I want to follow with something witty, but I got nothing.
17396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/4/15
Bunch of close minded neck beards. That's what I think
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.