First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What sucks about anime/manga?
Posted 6/6/15
I don't take my anime seriously so...
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Um, the racism is my biggest qualm. It's getting much MUCH better thanks to Sunrise, Bones and Madhouse.
Posted 6/6/15

MysticGon wrote:

Um, the racism is my biggest qualm.


You mean how there's no dark skinned characters? Or something I'm missing?
22982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
I don't like when they stick an episode in usually around 9 or 10 that just updates everyone total filler if you watch every week who needs that crap. The episode is like a rerun pretty weak!
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15
My problem with anime? Eh I would likely say arcs that go on FOREVER, also the lip-syncing but that does not bother me all that much.
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

AiYumega wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Um, the racism is my biggest qualm.


You mean how there's no dark skinned characters? Or something I'm missing?


No I mean how they looked and what they were called. In Jing the Bandit a black character was called a saru (and no he did run around or move quickly like one).
Posted 6/6/15


I dont get what you mean. I know of a few black anime characters, Afro Samurai, Egil from Sword Art Online, and they look pretty normal to me.
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

AiYumega wrote:



I dont get what you mean. I know of a few black anime characters, Afro Samurai, Egil from Sword Art Online, and they look pretty normal to me.


I agree, there are good examples but there are also bad ones.
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Fanservice, filler, bad artwork, clichés. I also dislike when an anime/manga has a terrible ending.
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guarding your Shack
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15
Things that suck imo:

Mecha Anime - I'm just getting tired of them...

Over-Powered Villains - I hate it only when there is no real good reason for it.

Over-Powered Protagonist - ^

Fanservice - AKA Fapservice

Loli's - Yeah. So what. Hate me.



2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Land of the free,...
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Fanservice and moeblobs.
Posted 6/6/15

DarkinBlade wrote:

Fanservice and moeblobs.


Well luckily only one studio specializes in moeblobs.

We're looking at you KyoAni
4079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iowa
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Personally, I don't mind harem (like in a school for instance), but I don't think it should be in every story. Also, I would like some harem characters to be able to move on with life rather than wait for protagonist.

My next problem is the lack of strong female characters. Too many female characters have the same level of functionality as two breasts on stilts. I think that there should be more conversations between female characters in harem shows that isn't related or pertaining to the main character.

I would also like more realistic outfits, since often female characters show too much skin for battle (also get rid of bouncing plate armor breasts. Just no).

What I hate most are loli characters. I think that in some cases (like le eden de la grasiai) when you have clearly mature characters ding things you aren't supposed to do to what looks like a 5-10 year old child. Finally, why can't female characters fix themselves on their own rather than needing a male to do it.

I would really like to see a reverse harem with a strong female character that doesn't take shit from anyone and has a sit ton of guys fighting for her.
22982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

Noobtruck1 wrote:

Personally, I don't mind harem (like in a school for instance), but I don't think it should be in every story. Also, I would like some harem characters to be able to move on with life rather than wait for protagonist.

My next problem is the lack of strong female characters. Too many female characters have the same level of functionality as two breasts on stilts. I think that there should be more conversations between female characters in harem shows that isn't related or pertaining to the main character.

I would also like more realistic outfits, since often female characters show too much skin for battle (also get rid of bouncing plate armor breasts. Just no).

What I hate most are loli characters. I think that in some cases (like le eden de la grasiai) when you have clearly mature characters ding things you aren't supposed to do to what looks like a 5-10 year old child. Finally, why can't female characters fix themselves on their own rather than needing a male to do it.

I would really like to see a reverse harem with a strong female character that doesn't take shit from anyone and has a sit ton of guys fighting for her.


I just finished watching The Book of Bantorra and the female director is total badass she calls humans meat and takes no shit from men below her in rank in armed librarians plus she is on the good guys side she does have a big rack though.lol
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Fillers,bad plot,bad artwork, i could go on...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.