First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply OMG the robot apocalypse is nigh!
36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
Or...or not really. These are the robots of today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb93Z0QItVI


Far cry from what you see in Age of Ultron, no? lol
Posted 6/5/15
Even robots get lazy sometimes.
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Death ✭
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
I think they all had one too many.
Posted 6/5/15
i'm surprised nobody has tried to make a cleaning robot prototype yet. imagine the success... it'll be like the iphone or something.
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 6/5/15 , edited 6/5/15
That's nice. Wake me up when they invent the sexbots.
Posted 6/5/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

i'm surprised nobody has tried to make a cleaning robot prototype yet. imagine the success... it'll be like the iphone or something.


They'd just become pet toys.



20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
Are those guys drunk?
Posted 6/5/15

Harborcoat wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

i'm surprised nobody has tried to make a cleaning robot prototype yet. imagine the success... it'll be like the iphone or something.


They'd just become pet toys.




lol! wth? I saw that on tv the other day, and I wanted to order one, glad I didn't
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Offline
Posted 6/5/15
The look really drunk to me. Heck one was even getting out of a car and collapsed. It must be a plot to let our guards down so they can attack! THE ROBOT APOCALYPSE IS NIGHT JUST AS THE OP SAYS!
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
One if by land,two if by sea......
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15
This is so funny and cute

Mostly cute xD
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Am I the only one who actually doesn't click the link(s) whenever an OP posts them? I'm too lazy to.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

Dubnoman wrote:

Or...or not really. These are the robots of today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb93Z0QItVI


Far cry from what you see in Age of Ultron, no? lol


Humans can only stand upright because of our equilibrium in our brain. Robots wouldn't fall as much if they were on treads, similar to a tank.
17350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
This is just a deception. Their goal is to make us think that they're still not developed enough to rule the world, which is wrong.
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

i'm surprised nobody has tried to make a cleaning robot prototype yet. imagine the success... it'll be like the iphone or something.


It's called a roomba?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.