First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Can You Even Dance?
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15


I can do that, just it doesn't look the same
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

severticas wrote:

Freddy96NO wrote:
I am just saying what I where saying.

no you're saying what i'm just saying

What where I saying? say-ception (or is that to early?)
Posted 6/6/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


severticas wrote:

Freddy96NO wrote:
I am just saying what I where saying.

no you're saying what i'm just saying

What where I saying? say-ception (or is that to early?)


you were saying what you were saying which is what i'm just saying
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

severticas wrote:

Freddy96NO wrote:
What where I saying? say-ception (or is that to early?)

you were saying what you were saying which is what i'm just saying

So I where saying that you was saying which I was saying?
Posted 6/6/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


severticas wrote:

Freddy96NO wrote:
What where I saying? say-ception (or is that to early?)

you were saying what you were saying which is what i'm just saying

So I where saying that you was saying which I was saying?


you were saying?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

severticas wrote:

Freddy96NO wrote:
So I where saying that you was saying which I was saying?

you were saying?

Don't remember... lost in space!
Posted 6/6/15

Freddy96NO wrote:

Don't remember... lost in space!


you were saying what i was saying.
9370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
No I'm not too coordinated ...Plus I'm too nervous to try dancing with a bunch of people. Parties and weddings are rough lol.
5597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Barnegat Light, NJ
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
i can actually polka. my family is of ukranian ancestry, after all. but yes, i love to dance. sometimes i hit my stride and do it well.
7700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth .
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
no.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 7/14/15
We can dance if we want to...
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
I memorized and even performed the entire Hare Hare Yukai dance from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya if that counts.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Dance? No ,some days I can barely walk.About the only time I use to dance was on the other side of a quart of Jim Beam.
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Sometimes. When I drink, I become a superstar. I can actually dance somewhat decent, but by no means a pro.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
yea. I know alittle of modern, and hip hop, jazz, and some ballet. And on the dance floor ima super freak!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.