First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How recent generation dresses.
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15
Okay so recently... Or should I put for some time now? Well anyway today's generation style of clothing is completely different from the last generation (2000's to 1990's), where guys sag their pants, wear too big of clothing or too small of clothing and where gals were too much makeup or too little clothing. Personally I believe both styles for both genders is just idiotic. Clothes should fit comfortable at all times and be worn correctly so unnecessary sights shouldn't be seen (underwear/butt cracks/cleavage). Sagging pants should be illegal and get you a fine of $200 or more and wearing too little clothing should be looked down upon. Today's society is completely stupid with the fact they think more skin and less clothing is sexy and popular. To me the less skin I see the better Because that allows my imagination to exaggerate for what a woman's body can look like undressed... Yeah I'm a pervert so get over it. Anyway... When I see a female with short ass shorts and small tank tops I look think they are hot but then I look away and think, "what a great" because I won't be able to image as much as I would like. Also with how guys dress I think them as punk thugs who would cause nothing but trouble and for the gals I think of them as easy attention whores.

Well enough with my blabbering. What are you opinions about today's generation of clothing. If you'd like to add music and television shows/movies go right ahead.
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15
I think clothes are getting pretty good actually.
Posted 6/6/15
It's nice to see them getting away from Tapout shirts and other logo feces. They even get out on skateboards and shit instead of being inside stoned while playing CoD on Xbox Live and calling each other faggots.
11608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

AiYumega wrote:

I think clothes are getting pretty good actually.


I can agree with this. What saddens me is the lack of...sense some people have these days when it comes to dressing themselves.
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

faiabolto wrote:

It's nice to see them getting away from Tapout shirts and other logo feces. They even get out on skateboards and shit instead of being inside stoned while playing CoD on Xbox Live and calling each other faggots.


Lmao so true but what's really wrong with getting high, play video games, and calling each other names? It's fun to just screw around sometimes.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
IDK about that, Some styles are pretty sick.

While im not to into fashion there are quite a few people I see and think "wow, sick clothes".

Myself on the otherhand, dress pretty boring and plain lol. I used to wear alot of death metal tee's and band shirts but decided to not spend money on clothing like I used to.

27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

AiYumega wrote:

I think clothes are getting pretty good actually.


I remember the day of plain button, pocket shirts or striped shirts... Those days still haunt me...
Posted 6/6/15

jeffcoatstephen wrote:


faiabolto wrote:

It's nice to see them getting away from Tapout shirts and other logo feces. They even get out on skateboards and shit instead of being inside stoned while playing CoD on Xbox Live and calling each other faggots.


Lmao so true but what's really wrong with getting high, play video games, and calling each other names? It's fun to just screw around sometimes.


It gets old. Nobody is on Live much because everyone hacks. They got too fat and decided that their consoles are just cable boxes.
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

IDK about that, Some styles are pretty sick.

While im not to into fashion there are quite a few people I see and think "wow, sick clothes".

Myself on the otherhand, dress pretty boring and plain lol. I used to wear alot of death metal tee's and band shirts but decided to not spend money on clothing like I used to.



Yeah I'm the same way but I've been trying to buy anime shirts. I'm too cheap though...
27824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15

faiabolto wrote:


jeffcoatstephen wrote:


faiabolto wrote:

It's nice to see them getting away from Tapout shirts and other logo feces. They even get out on skateboards and shit instead of being inside stoned while playing CoD on Xbox Live and calling each other faggots.


Lmao so true but what's really wrong with getting high, play video games, and calling each other names? It's fun to just screw around sometimes.


It gets old. Nobody is on Live much because everyone hacks. They got too fat and decided that their consoles are just cable boxes.


Lmao. I can't wait until the VRMMORPG comes true like Sword Art Online or Log Horizon.
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15


Better yet, DanMachi!
11608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/15 , edited 6/6/15


Off topic but we actually have nearly all the tech needed to realize that. It's just not cost efficient, compact and as large scale. The tech is there though.
17175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
Well high waist shorts are popular now. I think a lot of things can look really nice if styled the right way. Though I don't really have the guts to pull off the crop top I'm kinda jealous :'D
Sogno- 
45625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/15
my fashion sense has been the same for the past 25 years: i wear whatever the heck i want and i have no idea what's going on

Posted 6/6/15
this post is so dumb. Do you even have a point to make? it's pretty sad and unreasonable to attack people because they're interested in make-up or clothes that are cut shorter or something because you want to engage in your own pathetic male fantasy. It's even sadder that you obviously don't care as much as you try too, it's a little bitter...

Honestly pinning it to society or "popularity" is quite ridiculous, who cares? there's no correct way to wear clothes, plenty of items are manufactured to fit in different ways and look good in different sizes.. You seem to be in this high school mindset of mocking people for looking better than you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.