First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Which Gender is Superior: Male, or Female?
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
Personally I'm a little biased toward females being superior.

1) They have bodies built for more stress and longer healthier lives.

2) They have the multi-task advantage.

3) They are less aggressive, and would lead us to a more peaceful world.

4) They are smarter(male dominance is the only inhibiting factor on their intelligence-Harvard study).

5) Plus if men died out, they could use fertility treatments to survive as a species.

6)God is either female or a hermaphrodite.

7) And most importantly, they have boobs AND a ******(nuff said really.) Two genitals beat one. And they can have 8 orgasms at once, compared to our 2.
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
yeah, the orgasm part really cuts it, and they can have way more than just 8
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
haha i wud love to fight cause im siding to the side where males are more superior but i think females are more important than males though haha...just a thought...am a feminist
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
holy shit!

i fuckin HATE feminazis
moomoo 
11576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
Do you want to start a gender war? I have to disagree on 6 as ive always pictured him as an old lazy guy sleeping a a couch (how else could you explain his absence lol)
moomoo 
11576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/23/06

reikiaddict wrote:

haha i wud love to fight cause im siding to the side where males are more superior but i think females are more important than males though haha...just a thought...am a feminist


ya i wouldnt mind the ratios being 1 guy to 10 girls or something XD
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/06

lusulpher wrote:

Personally I'm a little biased toward females being superior.

1) They have bodies built for more stress and longer healthier lives.

2) They have the multi-task advantage.

3) They are less aggressive, and would lead us to a more peaceful world.

4) They are smarter(male dominance is the only inhibiting factor on their intelligence-Harvard study).

5) Plus if men died out, they could use fertility treatments to survive as a species.

6)God is either female or a hermaphrodite.

7) And most importantly, they have boobs AND a ******(nuff said really.) Two genitals beat one. And they can have 8 orgasms at once, compared to our 2.


i think their about equal, you forgot to mention their are a lot of smart guys, and since when is Harvard always right.

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/06

moomoo wrote:

Do you want to start a gender war? I have to disagree on 6 as ive always pictured him as an old lazy guy sleeping a a couch (how else could you explain his absence lol)


silly moomoo, god doesnt exist
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
no females have posted here yet. cross ur fingers.
moomoo 
11576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
wat do u think they will say lol
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/23/06

punkfilter wrote:


moomoo wrote:

Do you want to start a gender war? I have to disagree on 6 as ive always pictured him as an old lazy guy sleeping a a couch (how else could you explain his absence lol)


silly moomoo, god doesnt exist


silly punk, i pity you for you dont believe in God.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/06

bellus-vae wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


moomoo wrote:

Do you want to start a gender war? I have to disagree on 6 as ive always pictured him as an old lazy guy sleeping a a couch (how else could you explain his absence lol)


silly moomoo, god doesnt exist


silly punk, i pity you for you dont believe in God.


oh? and what do you think god does with all of his time? sure as hell doesnt keep peace on earth
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/23/06
lol either way thats not the case...its bout who's superior
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/06

punkfilter wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


moomoo wrote:

Do you want to start a gender war? I have to disagree on 6 as ive always pictured him as an old lazy guy sleeping a a couch (how else could you explain his absence lol)


silly moomoo, god doesnt exist


silly punk, i pity you for you dont believe in God.


oh? and what do you think god does with all of his time? sure as hell doesnt keep peace on earth


Maybe theirs more than one planet with life?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.