Post Reply Please Add Video Description (Video Length and Release Date)
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/15
CR should add these details to their videos: Video Length and Release Date
58674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 6/8/15

8227 wrote:

CR should add these details to their videos: Video Length and Release Date


"Availability" is shown on the episode page. You can also find these details on a show's RSS feed (add '.rss' to the end of a show's URL) in the <pubDate> and <crunchyroll:duration> tags.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/15

eyeofpain wrote:


8227 wrote:

CR should add these details to their videos: Video Length and Release Date


"Availability" is shown on the episode page. You can also find these details on a show's RSS feed (add '.rss' to the end of a show's URL) in the <pubDate> and <crunchyroll:duration> tags.


Availability isn't the same as the official release date, it would be nice to know the anime you're watching is from 1990.
58674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 6/8/15 , edited 6/8/15

8227 wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


8227 wrote:

CR should add these details to their videos: Video Length and Release Date


"Availability" is shown on the episode page. You can also find these details on a show's RSS feed (add '.rss' to the end of a show's URL) in the <pubDate> and <crunchyroll:duration> tags.


Availability isn't the same as the official release date, it would be nice to know the anime you're watching is from 1990.


Does it matter? A good show is still a good show, despite it's age.

If you really must know, ANN's Encyclopedia is a very comprehensive resource.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/15 , edited 6/9/15

eyeofpain wrote:


8227 wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


8227 wrote:

CR should add these details to their videos: Video Length and Release Date


"Availability" is shown on the episode page. You can also find these details on a show's RSS feed (add '.rss' to the end of a show's URL) in the <pubDate> and <crunchyroll:duration> tags.


Availability isn't the same as the official release date, it would be nice to know the anime you're watching is from 1990.


Does it matter? A good show is still a good show, despite it's age.

If you really must know, ANN's Encyclopedia is a very comprehensive resource.


A status quo kinda guy I see; this is a suggestion which I hope they pick up on. Netflix has a good format to follow when displaying the info of a video.
You must be logged in to post.