First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Help me find another amazing anime!
5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

neugenx wrote:

Aldnoah.zero - Fast-paced alien invasion of Earth
Death Parade - Dark stories in the tradition of Hitchcock, Twilight Zone, Night Gallery
Future Diary - Guy and his stalker fight together to survive
Seraph of the End (new this season)
Btooom! - Dark survival horror involving videogamers trapped in a kill or be killed game on a private island


Wo looks like a great list! Thanks a lot man, really drawn into the Btooom! one!
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

angelpenyk wrote:


espartochaos wrote:

Another was awesome, Mysterious Girlfriend X (Not much of action but still pretty cool).

Now if you want some nice bloody action watch Elfen Lied, it might not be on Crunchyroll, but is my all time favorite.

( I really liked Death Note )


Alright bro! I'll check them out! Thanks man!

Oh and definitely into the bloody action! :D


You will DEFINITELY love Elfen Lied and Another.
25744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
Blood and action with all females - Claymore
Posted 6/12/15
I'm known for my addiction to Another. Soooo, glad you like what you saw. The story may confuse you by the way at first watch through it unless you really pay attention.
11969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

angelpenyk wrote:


neugenx wrote:

Aldnoah.zero - Fast-paced alien invasion of Earth
Death Parade - Dark stories in the tradition of Hitchcock, Twilight Zone, Night Gallery
Future Diary - Guy and his stalker fight together to survive
Seraph of the End (new this season)
Btooom! - Dark survival horror involving videogamers trapped in a kill or be killed game on a private island


Wo looks like a great list! Thanks a lot man, really drawn into the Btooom! one!


You're very welcome,have fun . Also, I completely agree with Cadvine and Espartochaos, Another is an amazing horror story . They even made a live-action movie of it that was very good too .
5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/13/15

espartochaos wrote:


angelpenyk wrote:


espartochaos wrote:

Another was awesome, Mysterious Girlfriend X (Not much of action but still pretty cool).

Now if you want some nice bloody action watch Elfen Lied, it might not be on Crunchyroll, but is my all time favorite.

( I really liked Death Note )


Alright bro! I'll check them out! Thanks man!

Oh and definitely into the bloody action! :D


You will DEFINITELY love Elfen Lied and Another.





Cadvine wrote:

I'm known for my addiction to Another. Soooo, glad you like what you saw. The story may confuse you by the way at first watch through it unless you really pay attention.





neugenx wrote:


angelpenyk wrote:


neugenx wrote:

Aldnoah.zero - Fast-paced alien invasion of Earth
Death Parade - Dark stories in the tradition of Hitchcock, Twilight Zone, Night Gallery
Future Diary - Guy and his stalker fight together to survive
Seraph of the End (new this season)
Btooom! - Dark survival horror involving videogamers trapped in a kill or be killed game on a private island


Wo looks like a great list! Thanks a lot man, really drawn into the Btooom! one!


You're very welcome,have fun . Also, I completely agree with Cadvine and Espartochaos, Another is an amazing horror story . They even made a live-action movie of it that was very good too .



Hahaha okay guys, Another definitely wins by default, then Elfen Lied and Btooom! You guys have been amazing, thank you so much!
5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/13/15

scoobydew wrote:

Blood and action with all females - Claymore


Claymore looks gooooooood! Thanks man!
25744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/13/15
Couple more don't get a lot of hype


D Gray-Man
Birdy The might
Both shows have good stories but also many blood and decapitation scenes be warned

5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/13/15

scoobydew wrote:

Couple more don't get a lot of hype


D Gray-Man
Birdy The might
Both shows have good stories but also many blood and decapitation scenes be warned



Awesome! Sounds like fun, I've heard a lot of good things about D Gray!
5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

Cadvine wrote:

If you like horror and mystery (Has pretty gruesome death scenes by the way) I recommend Another. I'm known here for being obsessed with that anime judging nearly all my posts are only about Another so... that's my only recommendation. If you like death scenes, judging you are a guy, I'll link in a spoiler you can click, a death scene from it. Wellll, maybe a few.







These contain a lot of blood/gore is mainly why I hide them from being flat out there and put them within spoilers. Safe forums = happy forums.


Another was awesome, thanks man! Enjoyed it tons!
Posted 6/18/15


Not a problem. It's my obsession
22748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beyond The Boundary
Offline
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 6/18/15
The last 2 months we have watched several shows and the ones we recommend (as to what your looking for) are the following:

Sword Art Online especially GGO (Gungale Online)
Fate Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a DungeonYona of the Dawn
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Sunday Without God
Aldnoah.Zero (repeat recommendation)
Akame Ga Kill
Black Bullet
Brynhildr in the Darkness
Another (Awesome as Cadvine mentioned above)

Hope this helps, no everyone enjoys the same shows but they are worth watching, a few episodes at least until you make up your mind
5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/19/15 , edited 6/19/15

Norasuna wrote:

The last 2 months we have watched several shows and the ones we recommend (as to what your looking for) are the following:

Sword Art Online especially GGO (Gungale Online)
Fate Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a DungeonYona of the Dawn
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Sunday Without God
Aldnoah.Zero (repeat recommendation)
Akame Ga Kill
Black Bullet
Brynhildr in the Darkness
Another (Awesome as Cadvine mentioned above)

Hope this helps, no everyone enjoys the same shows but they are worth watching, a few episodes at least until you make up your mind


5107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Sebastián, Pu...
Offline
Posted 6/19/15

Norasuna wrote:

The last 2 months we have watched several shows and the ones we recommend (as to what your looking for) are the following:

Sword Art Online especially GGO (Gungale Online)
Fate Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a DungeonYona of the Dawn
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Sunday Without God
Aldnoah.Zero (repeat recommendation)
Akame Ga Kill
Black Bullet
Brynhildr in the Darkness
Another (Awesome as Cadvine mentioned above)

Hope this helps, no everyone enjoys the same shows but they are worth watching, a few episodes at least until you make up your mind


Great list! Which is the bloodiest out of them? I've watched akame ga kill
4394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/15
What's a good action anime that isn't scary
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.