Created by DesuMaiden
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is it ok for children under the age of 18 to watch porn?
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
It depends how mature the person watching...
Like he/she is 14 yet he/she thinks like a mature person
seems legit..
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15
Hardcore porn messes you up huh...

well too late for me, thanks internet

https://youtu.be/w-HFv6Ms1lw?t=2m50s
14763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
On "I Love the 70's", the comics joke about the rise of the drive-in porn movie in the early 70's (after the Deep Throat trial made it seem "sophisticated" and part of the "social revolution"), and how you couldn't wait to have your big brother smuggle you in the backseat to see your first one--
"And your first thought when you saw it was...'These people should not be naked. ' Some of the ugliest porn actors in the world--The human body is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by...unless you're one of these people."
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless
Posted 6/12/15

Ejanss wrote:

On "I Love the 70's", the comics joke about the rise of the drive-in porn movie in the early 70's (after the Deep Throat trial made it seem "sophisticated" and part of the "social revolution"), and how you couldn't wait to have your big brother smuggle you in the backseat to see your first one--
"And your first thought when you saw it was...'These people should not be naked. ' Some of the ugliest porn actors in the world--The human body is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by...unless you're one of these people."


What the hell did I just read
Posted 6/12/15

deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?


you're supporting a misogynistic and violent industry lmao. google is free
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

deer wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?


you're supporting a misogynistic and violent industry lmao. google is free


I don't think most guys support it if they go to free websites with adblock. I think adblock was made because of porn, lol.

edit: forgot the s
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

deer wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?


you're supporting a misogynistic and violent industry lmao. google is free


I think I am going to stop supporting everything because Google is free. Man, this explains why there are so many animes that get dumped after the first season due to lack of FUNDING. They push DvD sales but Google is free right?

Stealing is free too, I won't buy Girl Scout cookies, because stealing is free.
Posted 6/12/15
Porn is something that's really honestly idk. Like it's an age old thing but I think it does screw with the mind a bit.

Posted 6/12/15

deer wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?


you're supporting a misogynistic and violent industry lmao. google is free


Before I say this smell like stupid. Care to give a explanation has to why you think like that ?
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

deer wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?


you're supporting a misogynistic and violent industry lmao. google is free


But I think you're right Deer-san, I already only watch only like 10% level, time to cut it off for good. And stop watching porn.



I'm sticking with dirty manga and novels. More my style.
Posted 6/12/15

AiYumega wrote:

Porn is something that's really honestly idk. Like it's an age old thing but I think it does screw with the mind a bit.



What do you mean ?
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / US
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

biscuitnote wrote:

I think porn is very damaging to all involved. It takes people away from God and makes us focus on our own primal sexual urges porn is a tool of Satan.


^ amen right there
Posted 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Porn is something that's really honestly idk. Like it's an age old thing but I think it does screw with the mind a bit.



What do you mean ?


I think it's something that can be consumed different ways. Most of those ways aren't too good for the mind.

It's hard to explain, I'm not against it, but I think like anything else, it can be kinda dangerous.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.