Created by DesuMaiden
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is it ok for children under the age of 18 to watch porn?
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


deer wrote:

no one should watch/support the porn industry regardless


Why ?


you're supporting a misogynistic and violent industry lmao. google is free


Before I say this smell like stupid. Care to give a explanation has to why you think like that ?


"why I think like that"

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/eurj/files/2013/10/Gutierrez.pdf
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/why-the-new-porn-norm-is-hurting-women-20110302-1be54.html
http://www.ricestandard.org/authors-sp-authorspornography-creating-rapists-and-abusers/

like i said google is free.... i don't really expect a lot of you guys to do research yourself though. being able to jerk off peacefully when you can't get any is something a lot of you guys don't want to give up i guess. turning a blind eye is easier after all
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

deer wrote:

you're a fucking idiot. google is free = implying that they should look it up themselves. stop embarrassing yourself. your attempt at sarcasm failed when you can't even handle basic reading comprehension


Oh, my apologies. The way it was worded implied pirating. Reading that someone shouldn't support something because google is free (to me and I am sure many others) implies that it is better to download something illegally than pay for it. Again I do apologize for any misconception. You and I have very similar views on this subject, I should not have assumed you implied differently... I am a person that supports companies with my money.

-Edit- Removed something I felt was "Smartass" from my post.
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15
I believe in passing down all the tools to succeed. The only restriction I will place on skills or knowledge is the prerequisite skills or knowledge to master or understand the subject at hand.

Once they have communication down well I would probably progress to social skills, basic movement skills, and general biology and nutrition. After that is sufficient I would have them learn a bit more advanced biology involving more advanced things such as innervation (which someone learning from porn wouldn't even dream of utilizing, unless of course they learned this too) and medicine. I would also at this point start teaching, budgeting, sport specific skills, and self-defense skills.

This of course all culminates to practical use of all that knowledge including discussion of things seen in porn, relationships, and avoiding infection or injury.

Knowledge is only half of maturity and while they must find that other half on their own I will not deprive them of knowledge.
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

deer wrote:

"why I think like that"

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/eurj/files/2013/10/Gutierrez.pdf
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/why-the-new-porn-norm-is-hurting-women-20110302-1be54.html
http://www.ricestandard.org/authors-sp-authorspornography-creating-rapists-and-abusers/

like i said google is free.... i don't really expect a lot of you guys to do research yourself though. being able to jerk off peacefully when you can't get any is something a lot of you guys don't want to give up i guess. turning a blind eye is easier after all


So let me get this strait. Some thing shity happen and because of that. That means everybody is misogynistic and violent ? Well that retarded. I not calling you that. I calling your logic that.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


pirththee wrote:

Under 18 It's illegal I believe.


The law is just for show. Nobody actually cares for it.

I remember one my distant cousin who is a 7 year old talking to me about sex. I don't even know how he knows that. Since his family is very religious. Seriously that came from leftfield


That's not really hard to believe.If you grow up in a bigger city it's all around you.You were tutored about it at a very young age so you didn't become a victim.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

So let me get this strait. Some thing shity happen and because of that. That means everybody is misogynistic and violent ? Well that retarded. I not calling you that. I calling your logic that.


LMFAO you're such a fucking idiot! is your brain smooth bro? whatever i'm done hahahahaha i'm clearly talking to a lamp post
Posted 6/12/15

biscuitnote wrote:

I think porn is very damaging to all involved. It takes people away from God and makes us focus on our own primal sexual urges porn is a tool of Satan.


Posted 6/12/15


Couldn't care less for religious implications btw, I'm talking psychologically the effect of what happens when you watch porn all day long.

Can't be healthy.
Posted 6/12/15


So because I don't agree with you. You decide that calling me that, make your argument valid ? Huh.
Posted 6/12/15

biscuitnote wrote:

I think porn is very damaging to all involved. It takes people away from God and makes us focus on our own primal sexual urges porn is a tool of Satan.


lolololololololol I hope you are joking. I didn't know people like this actually existed in the real world.
Posted 6/12/15

AiYumega wrote:



Couldn't care less for religious implications btw, I'm talking psychologically the effect of what happens when you watch porn all day long.

Can't be healthy.


I know that but why are telling me this. This wasn't directed a you.

Anyway. You mean porn addiction ?
Posted 6/12/15


You can get addicted to anything honestly.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



So because I don't agree with you. You decide that calling me that, make your argument valid ? Huh.


i don't really care if you agree with me lmao. i presented you evidence and statistics. all yours is anecdote and defensive justification on why you want to continue whacking off to porn (prob because sad virgin). there's a difference. i'm not going to continue trying to educate you on this matter because it's clearly futile. for example, have you ever tried teaching linear algebra to someone with down syndrome? someone with moderate DS has an IQ of 35-50. they'll most likely never have the intellectual capacity to understand the more complicated concepts and be able to do anything beyond what they're biologically set to do. in this example you'd be the individual with DS -- it's pointless to continue a conversation with a blatant ignorant/idiot because the uneducated who refuse to learn will stay uneducated and i'm not going to bother talking to you haha
Dragon
58362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 4/28/16
Okay, this went downhill. Also a poll in general, which I would've moved to polls if not for the rest of it, but apparently it can't be a civil discussion, and is now locked & closed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.