First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
So this girl lives across the road from me, and sometimes end up walking home together
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15
This isn't going to end well

Edit: Actually this is why people think anime fans are weird af. Im hoping this is a fake meme. Right? Right?
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
congrats..?
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

AiYumega wrote:

This isn't going to end well


It's fine over here anyway but still. She didn't believe me when I said I was 25 lol.


deer wrote:

congrats..?


Don't be mad because a cute guy didn't talk to you today.
Posted 6/12/15


When you say first time you mean like that day or like ever? Im a little confused.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/15
Is there a little dog called Toto?
Posted 6/12/15


Can you give more information ?
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

AiYumega wrote:



When you say first time you mean like that day or like ever? Im a little confused.


First time, as in ever I've engaged first with a girl in person. Thanks Shia, today is a victory.
Posted 6/12/15


Nah youre kidding. You can't be serious. You're too cool to be that guy, Dante.

8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

KarenAraragi wrote:



Can you give more information ?


I recently moved to new place few months ago, since then sometimes when I come back from work/study, she is sometimes on same bus, then we get off the same stop and enjoy the sound of silence except are footsteps lol. Today I thought fuck this and spoke to her.


AiYumega wrote:



Nah youre kidding. You can't be serious. You're too cool to be that guy, Dante.



I always get nervous I think around those I don't know, and had bad experience years back. I have plenty of guys/girls friends though, but I always avoid if someone gets too close.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15
Just, DO IT!
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:



deer wrote:

congrats..?


Don't be mad because a cute guy didn't talk to you today.


Based on deer's posts, attitude ect from others posts, I don't think it really is a she.

Also, there is an age difference there... Be careful and wait until she is 18.

In high school I walked with a girl from school, we liked eachother, and I always would bump into her. So we would hold hands sometimes lol. It was just like in the animes now that I look back on it.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

espartochaos wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:



deer wrote:

congrats..?


Don't be mad because a cute guy didn't talk to you today.


Based on deer's posts, attitude ect from others posts, I don't think it really is a she.

Also, there is an age difference there... Be careful and wait until she is 18.

In high school I walked with a girl from school, we liked eachother, and I always would bump into her. So we would hold hands sometimes lol. It was just like in the animes now that I look back on it.


lol why what did I miss?

The age difference could matter, depends. She might be on a completely different page in life than I am, or on the same page. It don't matter though I'm not taking anything too serious. But I don't care about gossip, if it's one thing I don't get weary about it's people thinking they can talk shit.
20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/15 , edited 6/12/15
Just 1 year bro, I have learned from jerk that he can accompany and flirt with the girl all he want , if the parent approves there is nothing that the law can do. Now if the parent does not approve... smoke boom the sheet out there.
If approved the adult can accompany the minor even ad late night ours. the only that the police can do is notify the parents or tutors if they the knower of where she is.

I am 17 is no longer a excuse of today jerks.
In my opinion, I do not approve, because they still have to rise the hand to go the restroom and still have a malleable minds.
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/12/15

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


lol why what did I miss?

The age difference could matter, depends. She might be on a completely different page in life than I am, or on the same page. It don't matter though I'm not taking anything too serious. But I don't care about gossip, if it's one thing I don't get weary about it's people thinking they can talk shit.


Demeaning everyone who had a different opinion, bashing them and causing threads to derail. Seems like 90% of the posts made by deer.


IngramIV wrote:

In my opinion, I do not approve, because they still have to rise the hand to go the restroom and still have a malleable minds.


Well said!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.