First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Figures
7024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/13/15
Can you guys post any photos about your figures which got in crunchyroll store or any places. I'm really interested in as i placed my first order today in the store. I just can't wait to have it(It's a miku) . I love miku so much and i almost have all her songs in my music list !
So i think u guys may also have the same felling as me when having your first figure!!
104013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/13/15 , edited 6/13/15
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/15

itshisher wrote:

Can you guys post any photos about your figures which got in crunchyroll store or any places. I'm really interested in as i placed my first order today in the store. I just can't wait to have it(It's a miku) . I love miku so much and i almost have all her songs in my music list !
So i think u guys may also have the same felling as me when having your first figure!!


You chose the wrong hobby man, say good bye to your money.
13840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 6/13/15
I have this one.

I'm still waiting for this one to come in the mail. I can't wait to get it!
7024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
You are right man, that's really a lot if you start collecting more. But still, this costed me $300+
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
It can get pretty pricey and i have only bought two figures so far.
Both are from the visual novel series Muv-Luv. I got Meiya Mitsurugi from amiami.


And Sumika Kagami from crunchyroll.
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/15 , edited 6/14/15

itshisher wrote:

You are right man, that's really a lot if you start collecting more. But still, this cost me $300+


Two things
1. That's a lot of money
2. The past tense of cost is cost.
Every time I see somebody write that they've spent that much on a figure I start hoping they have a display case. Like, silver costs $16 per ounce right now. You could buy a pound (about half a kilo) of silver for that price.

By which I'm not trying to put a damper on anything. Just like, Cherish those figures.
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
I have nendoroids of Hanayo & Rin from Love Live! and I have Maki preordered. ^.^ (& I might preorder the Nico rerelease) I don't know if I'd want to spend much more than that on figures as I can see it being a slippery slope to being broke. I like nendoroids because they're super cute & (relatively) cheap & Love Live! is my favourite anime so I wanted to support the series. I will try and post a picture later.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/15 , edited 6/14/15
Bought this at Katsucon for $45.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 6/14/15

fluffykun011 wrote:

It can get pretty pricey and i have only bought two figures so far.
Both are from the visual novel series Muv-Luv. I got Meiya Mitsurugi from amiami.


And Sumika Kagami from crunchyroll.


Good lord, I absolutely need those.
7024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
That's really nice and pretty. But i'm not a fan of this series, i mean MUV-LUV, I prefer love-happiness stories more than everybody died at the end. That makes me sad and awake for a whole night. "To love" series more fit to me
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/15 , edited 6/14/15

itshisher wrote:

That's really nice and pretty. But i'm not a fan of this series, i mean MUV-LUV, I prefer love-happiness stories more than everybody died at the end. That makes me sad and awake for a whole night. "To love" series more fit to me :D

As common as tragic ends are with anime i have actually seen the bait and switch used pretty often to the point i'm able to predict who lives and who "dies" to later be resurrected or just makes it out alive because plot armor.
I adore every series listed but the last.

Actual "happy endings" that i can agree with happen once in a blue moon so you can say tragic ends have grown on me since they're a lot more common. If you don't end up having an appreciation for them you're kind of missing out on quite a bit.

Also it's more the experience i had reading the visual novels from start to finish that gripped me rather than the ending it's something i highly recommend to anyone that likes mecha/sci-fi and pseudoscience.


kdroberts wrote:

Good lord, I absolutely need those.


They were cheaper than what i bought them for for awhile. Keep an eye out on amiami or amazon they might drop in price again.

1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
I have one of these-

7024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
I like it, though i didnt watch it. But it's really famous and lovely!
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/15 , edited 6/14/15
My small-but-growing collection:

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Selenae

Recently I was bit hard by the collecting bug, but I have limit the scales I buy. I've had Riku since 2009, so he's my oldest figure.

-fires mercy shots into wallet-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.