Post Reply Any one want to be my buddy
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 6/14/15
Any one want to be my buddy

requirements yes there is.

1 have personal courage

2 stand up for the weak

3 must like metal or hate rap and pop

4 have a pair

5 like horror harem action

6 16 and up

7 have some good life lessons

Posted 6/14/15
Oh... I do not qualify.
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A Bizarre Adventure.
Offline
Posted 6/14/15


My reaction-
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/14/15

onemannation2012 wrote:

3 must like metal or hate rap and pop



Bummer homie
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 6/14/15

Aeso wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

3 must like metal or hate rap and pop



Bummer homie


ok so you can deal with the rest but u like rap?
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/14/15 , edited 6/15/15

onemannation2012 wrote:


Aeso wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

3 must like metal or hate rap and pop



Bummer homie


ok so you can deal with the rest but u like rap?


I'm also 7 years old.
Posted 6/14/15

Aeso wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


Aeso wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

3 must like metal or hate rap and pop



Bummer homie


ok so you can deal with the rest but u like rap?


I'm also 7 years old.


lmfao
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/15
darn...I'm not a super big fan of horror
9023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/15
I have a lovely pair of coconuts.
5516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/15
Not the best to go about gaining friends, but I am a death metal/hardcore fan.
You must be logged in to post.