First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Strangest person you knew in high school (besides yourself)?
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
I'm not gonna say anyones names, but I knew some strange poeple back then.

I felt like I was constantly in a sitcom or a cartoon. Either I was a character or the studio audiance. I was a pretty strange person then as well, as I am now, but I can say I wasn't the strangest. Well, yea, I sort of was, but strangeness is an umbrellla term. I'm strange in ways they weren't, and they were strange in ways I wasn't. Let's see...

The Star Wars nerd who bragged about his expensive and very valuable collection of useless collectible shit that could actually be sold for good money.
I knew one asain dude who'd scream all the fucking time... just weird, maybe he was bipolar cause he'd flip a shit for no reason.
The was one dude, a couple dudes and chicks, who literally were so stupid that you wouldn't believe me. If I described them you'd think I was reffering to some kind of cartoon. Ever see the movie "Dinner for Schmucks" (I haven't, because I have tastes), but if you look at movies like that, or like Family Guy you think, "Man these characters are so exaggeratedly stupid, no real person is like that) I beg to differ. I've met so many people who are way more cartoonish than fictional characters
And there was the crazy religious dude and the self harm advocate... Let me explain. we went to a religious school. There was one student who believed all the non-sense and began to despite himself for his homosexuality and decided to turn to jesus to cure him... didn't really work, he claims it did for a while, but recently, and I mean very recently, he feels that god has abanonded him, and now he's back to the way he was... He is now back in a deep depression and hates himself again... Of course I'm not dealing with his drama queen shit... he wasn't really my friend, he was just some guy who never shut up when speaking to me... like he did with everyone else. And my actual friend, the "Crazy self-harm advocate", claimed he conquered his bisexuality through physical torture whenever he had a gay thought... He wasn't kidding cause he has many burns and wounds as a result, but he's happier now.

But the person who I think has to take the cake is...
The dude who tried to brutally attack two girls and was held down for hours struggling by 3 guys, he was sent to an institution afterwards... However, the strangest part is.... he seemed to act more normal than anyone else. He was usually calm and composed... but then one day, bam, he turns himself lose.
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 12/12/15
This girl in my math class who liked anime. She would wear a bell around her neck and had a notebook filled with the names of her enemies.
A short friend of mine would only date overweight guys. She would dump one and get someone bigger,
14777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15

silversongwriter wrote:Ever see the movie "Dinner for Schmucks" (I haven't, because I have tastes),


I've seen the original French "The Dinner Game", because I have taste.
Posted 6/15/15
I don't actually remember anyone in particular
Posted 6/15/15
I feel like the deeper you go into the US, any high school is a haven for some of our least valuable treasures.

Everyone I knew was either too high to do anything or never showed up. Sad. But true.
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15
The girl that flirted with me when her boyfriend was behind us.
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15

Mellowmi wrote:

The girl that flirted with me when her boyfriend was behind us.


Dude... There was this one girl who was a total slut... I even kissed her and licked her feet as well as rub her feet against my crotch... her boyfriend found out and didn't do shit
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 12/12/15

silversongwriter wrote:


Mellowmi wrote:

The girl that flirted with me when her boyfriend was behind us.


Dude... There was this one girl who was a total slut... I even kissed her and licked her feet as well as rub her feet against my crotch... her boyfriend found out and didn't do shit


5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

This girl in my math class who liked anime. She would wear a bell around her neck and had a notebook filled with the names of her enemies.
A short friend of mine would only date overweight guys. She would dump one and get someone bigger,



A bell around her neck you say?
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

silversongwriter wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

This girl in my math class who liked anime. She would wear a bell around her neck and had a notebook filled with the names of her enemies.
A short friend of mine would only date overweight guys. She would dump one and get someone bigger,



A bell around her neck you say?


She loved that bell.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Online
Posted 6/15/15
our Chemistry teacher was known as Doomsday Doug because he talked about global warming long before it became a thing. He also knew a lot about UFOs and Roswell and Area 51 looooong before the x-files made them part of the popular lexicon.
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
This went from naming strange people in high school to calling out complete sluts in high school.
13852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15
I remember there was this weird guy who would pretend to be a dinosaur and chase people. He would run after them and then scream in their ear. I remember one time I saw him hiding in a bush and he jumped out at some girl. He has also scared me a couple of times. After scaring someone, he would go after the next person who happened to be walking by. There were probably a lot of weird people but this one was probably the weirdest one.

Edit: I also saw a girl who licked a dollar. That was gross.
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 12/12/15

AiYumega wrote:


silversongwriter wrote:


Mellowmi wrote:

The girl that flirted with me when her boyfriend was behind us.


Dude... There was this one girl who was a total slut... I even kissed her and licked her feet as well as rub her feet against my crotch... her boyfriend found out and didn't do shit






91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a county with...
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 12/12/15
This is more gross than weird...

I live in the south and I mean the SOUTH. Confederate flags, big trucks, guns, and all other required redneck gear. My high school was known for being particularly redneck. One day I happened to see a couple making out in the hall. During their make out session they actually swapped dip (ya know, chewing tobacco)... Needless to say it was a very messy, stomach turning kind of kiss.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.