First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do if everything in the world was legal for 12 hours?
20907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
fallen king your my bud i love cattle
Posted 6/15/15
Kill someone I hated
44647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
Steal some stuff.
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

qualeshia3 wrote:

Steal some stuff.


Sounds Legit.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

onemannation2012 wrote:

fallen king your my bud i love cattle


What's your favorite song? Mine is Forced Gender Reassignment.
20907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

fallenking16 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

fallen king your my bud i love cattle


What's your favorite song? Mine is Forced Gender Reassignment.


same and kingdrom of tryannts
44647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

SelfConciousParadox wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Steal some stuff.


Sounds Legit.


Yup.
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/16/15

sundin13 wrote:

Go to a secluded location and watch anime...theres a good chance that I would die otherwise


This. Lets face it most of us would just be target practice for the psychos who decide to take advantage of the lawless time to kill everything in sight.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

onemannation2012 wrote:


fallenking16 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

fallen king your my bud i love cattle


What's your favorite song? Mine is Forced Gender Reassignment.


same and kingdrom of tryannts


That's an amazing song. If you haven't already watched the studio updates from them it's really funny listening to Travis's vocals without any music to broot it up.
20907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

fallenking16 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


fallenking16 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

fallen king your my bud i love cattle


What's your favorite song? Mine is Forced Gender Reassignment.


same and kingdrom of tryannts


That's an amazing song. If you haven't already watched the studio updates from them it's really funny listening to Travis's vocals without any music to broot it up.


i can match his highs man
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

onemannation2012 wrote:


fallenking16 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


fallenking16 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

fallen king your my bud i love cattle


What's your favorite song? Mine is Forced Gender Reassignment.


same and kingdrom of tryannts


That's an amazing song. If you haven't already watched the studio updates from them it's really funny listening to Travis's vocals without any music to broot it up.


i can match his highs man


Nice. Do you have any videos or a soundcloud? I wanna hear it
20907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 6/15/15
i sure do
14076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/16/15
Play CS GO.
Posted 6/15/15 , edited 6/15/15
Call in the rooftop Koreans to shoot down all you thieves.
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 6/15/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Play CS GO.


._. I'd just do that on a normal day.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.