First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Fix the plot to the worst anime and/or manga you had ever seen?.
14760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Glasslip:

There's no plot to fix. I guess I'll start there...



This x1000
Also
66650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15

Sogno- wrote:

highschool of the dead

take out of the badly proportioned highschoolers and replace them with regular sized government workers


Taking away the D-cups only solves half the problem. While you're at it, you should also make it about actual zombies.
40299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15
Aldnoah.Zero

49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

highschool of the dead

take out of the badly proportioned highschoolers and replace them with regular sized government workers


Taking away the D-cups only solves half the problem. While you're at it, you should also make it about actual zombies.


I'd watch it.

10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15


It did have a lot of fanservice. Their outfits were ridiculously skimpy. But it didn't save the show at all.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15
The worst anime I have ever seen is Diabolik Lovers but it's going to need more than a plot fix to make that show good. The protagonist is just, awful.
49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15

fallenking16 wrote:

The worst anime I have ever seen is Diabolik Lovers but it's going to need more than a plot fix to make that show good. The protagonist is just, awful.


Yeah it was pretty bad.
13655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15
School Days...

49653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15

neugenx wrote:

School Days...



Yuri?
13655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


neugenx wrote:

School Days...



Yuri?


21217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15
Sword Art Online
Stay with the SAO game
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15
Fate/Stay Unlimited

10053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15

Beat me to it... I expected a lot of significant glassing in the show. Now I wish I did not expect anything.
3452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15
School Days

90956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/17/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Glasslip:

There's no plot to fix. I guess I'll start there...



There was an interesting plot, but it only lasted the first episode then they failed to expand on it. Heck, they only used the "plot" to get the guy and girl together and then nothing else happened of note. Not really a spoiler, more like a warning to not waste your time watching this series (Glasslip).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.