First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply I choose you Pikachu!
1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
If I had to choose a long term pokemon to keep I would choose Lugia The reason I would want to is because I loved the Lugia movie XD
12472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Utopia
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
I would want a pokemon big enough that can carry me. Staraptor.

And because it has been with me for a long ass time, it would become OP.
12549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MO
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Gardevoir
5729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 6/17/15

KyuubiiVp wrote:

If I had to choose a long term pokemon to keep I would choose Lugia The reason I would want to is because I loved the Lugia movie XD


Seems legit.
5729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Palatine, Illinois
Offline
Posted 6/17/15

A-Eky wrote:

I would want a pokemon big enough that can carry me. Staraptor.

And because it has been with me for a long ass time, it would become OP.


I always felt like Staraptor is really small for some reason...
6024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Diglett!!! So cute!!!
31253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
I'm gonna go with the new games and say Delphox, it was my starter in Pokemon X and is level 100 now... the power is real.
12472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Utopia
Offline
Posted 6/17/15

SelfConciousParadox wrote:


A-Eky wrote:

I would want a pokemon big enough that can carry me. Staraptor.

And because it has been with me for a long ass time, it would become OP.


I always felt like Staraptor is really small for some reason...


It can use Fly in the games lol, so its big enough
38171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / East USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Wobbuffet!




(Correct spelling btw)
11216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Pidgey because we don't have birds in real life.
6965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Smugleaf
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Rapidash. Always Rapidash <3 Or Feraligatr Pokemon Gold was the first game I ever got.
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/17/15


I love grass types xD gotta go with sceptile and it's mega evolution is boss
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
I'd like pikachu or...can't remember the name of it but there's a little cute one that looks like a blue penguin
11641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/17/15
Crobat! <3 Because Crobat is the best.



..But also Sandslash, Roserade, Poliwrath, Raichu, Charizard(Y).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.