First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Late Night Thread 6/15/15-6/16/15
24789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15
This is not an illusion folks, it's back. You guys know the deal, keep it pg-13 and have some fun(if anyone shows up).
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/16/15


SOME ONE SAY NIGHT THREAD!!!!!!???????!!!!!!
24789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:



SOME ONE SAY NIGHT THREAD!!!!!!???????!!!!!!


I guess its just you and me again Johnny boy.
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15
oh man oh man i haven't been on here in super ever
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:



SOME ONE SAY NIGHT THREAD!!!!!!???????!!!!!!


I guess its just you and me again Johnny boy.


Well 2 is better then 1 so it can't be all bad. How be the life of Saber?
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

foxparlour wrote:

oh man oh man i haven't been on here in super ever


Welcome to the night thread friend, sit down and enjoy!
24789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:



SOME ONE SAY NIGHT THREAD!!!!!!???????!!!!!!


I guess its just you and me again Johnny boy.


Well 2 is better then 1 so it can't be all bad. How be the life of Saber?


Decent, how about on your end?
24789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

foxparlour wrote:

oh man oh man i haven't been on here in super ever


Better late than never.
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/16/15 , edited 6/16/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:



SOME ONE SAY NIGHT THREAD!!!!!!???????!!!!!!


I guess its just you and me again Johnny boy.


Well 2 is better then 1 so it can't be all bad. How be the life of Saber?


Decent, how about on your end?


Doing pretty darn good, especially since Friday I leave for vacation, so.........

95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15
yessir yessir. whatcha all upto?
24789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Doing pretty darn good, especially since Friday I leave for vacation, so.........



Lucky bastard , where you heading?
24789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

foxparlour wrote:

yessir yessir. whatcha all upto?


I'm trying to finish some work while watching the finals,and how about you?
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

foxparlour wrote:

yessir yessir. whatcha all upto?


Lounging about on my days off from work, how bout yourself?
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/15
trying to find something to play and feeling slightly empty without anymore nhl playoffs to look forward to
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/16/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Doing pretty darn good, especially since Friday I leave for vacation, so.........



Lucky bastard , where you heading?


Colorado, was there last September and just had to go back! Planed a bunch of things to do, may not get to all of it but I'll get to most of it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.