First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Die or Date a Yandere?
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

BlueOni wrote:

It sounds like an existence filled with short bouts of passionate joy and affection separated by long spats of fear and anxiety about not saying or doing the wrong things for fear of death. Then, as time goes on, even the joyous moments will begin to be poisoned by anxiety and fear. Eventually the fear and anxiety would replace everything else as more and more slip-ups that she's said she's forgiven (but we know she hasn't) begin to accumulate. Once it becomes plausible that she no longer has faith in your love, and so is likely plotting your death, the fear and anxiety will give way to terror and despair. Then it's you or her. It'll be you. She's been thinking about how to do that sort of thing a lot longer.

Is death right away better than that? I would think so.


A true yandere is not like that.

What many think of yandere is really a tsundere.
2190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 6/18/15
Cute and cuddly on the outside and crazy 'pull a knife on you when you forget the milk' on the inside?

I'll pass.... I like my organs intact.

Oh, but I guess its "Die or Date..." Hmm, well, I don't like idea of dying much, so date it is, just remember the milk.
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 6/18/15

maxgale wrote:


BlueOni wrote:

It sounds like an existence filled with short bouts of passionate joy and affection separated by long spats of fear and anxiety about not saying or doing the wrong things for fear of death. Then, as time goes on, even the joyous moments will begin to be poisoned by anxiety and fear. Eventually the fear and anxiety would replace everything else as more and more slip-ups that she's said she's forgiven (but we know she hasn't) begin to accumulate. Once it becomes plausible that she no longer has faith in your love, and so is likely plotting your death, the fear and anxiety will give way to terror and despair. Then it's you or her. It'll be you. She's been thinking about how to do that sort of thing a lot longer.

Is death right away better than that? I would think so.


A true yandere is not like that.

What many think of yandere is really a tsundere.


It reminds me of the D&D Alignment system, specifically when people mistake a black knight archetype as being Lawful Evil, when in fact they are in fact (usually) Lawful Neutral...
51435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

EhunterE wrote:

I would try dating a Yandere. If it goes to a point of Stalking I would try to find a way to cut it off.


If you're not careful, she might try to "cut it off" for you...
2190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


EhunterE wrote:

I would try dating a Yandere. If it goes to a point of Stalking I would try to find a way to cut it off.


If you're not careful, she might try to "cut it off" for you...


Awesome! That would be a hard death.
51435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 6/18/15
I heard Yandere bring good fortune.

Anyway, enjoy this Striptease.

27867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guadalajara, Mexico
Offline
Posted 6/18/15


If it was a yandere like her I wouldn't mind.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

RaineTempest wrote:


maxgale wrote:


BlueOni wrote:

It sounds like an existence filled with short bouts of passionate joy and affection separated by long spats of fear and anxiety about not saying or doing the wrong things for fear of death. Then, as time goes on, even the joyous moments will begin to be poisoned by anxiety and fear. Eventually the fear and anxiety would replace everything else as more and more slip-ups that she's said she's forgiven (but we know she hasn't) begin to accumulate. Once it becomes plausible that she no longer has faith in your love, and so is likely plotting your death, the fear and anxiety will give way to terror and despair. Then it's you or her. It'll be you. She's been thinking about how to do that sort of thing a lot longer.

Is death right away better than that? I would think so.


A true yandere is not like that.

What many think of yandere is really a tsundere.


It reminds me of the D&D Alignment system, specifically when people mistake a black knight archetype as being Lawful Evil, when in fact they are in fact (usually) Lawful Neutral...


Its like they forget tsundere are the ones who go into murderous rampages whenever MC looks at anyone remotely a rival love interest.

I wonder where a yandere would be....lawful good?
3492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
How about choosing between a yandere or a succubus? If it was Rias Gremory, I would choose the later.
Posted 6/18/15

maxgale wrote:


RaineTempest wrote:


maxgale wrote:


BlueOni wrote:

It sounds like an existence filled with short bouts of passionate joy and affection separated by long spats of fear and anxiety about not saying or doing the wrong things for fear of death. Then, as time goes on, even the joyous moments will begin to be poisoned by anxiety and fear. Eventually the fear and anxiety would replace everything else as more and more slip-ups that she's said she's forgiven (but we know she hasn't) begin to accumulate. Once it becomes plausible that she no longer has faith in your love, and so is likely plotting your death, the fear and anxiety will give way to terror and despair. Then it's you or her. It'll be you. She's been thinking about how to do that sort of thing a lot longer.

Is death right away better than that? I would think so.


A true yandere is not like that.

What many think of yandere is really a tsundere.


It reminds me of the D&D Alignment system, specifically when people mistake a black knight archetype as being Lawful Evil, when in fact they are in fact (usually) Lawful Neutral...


Its like they forget tsundere are the ones who go into murderous rampages whenever MC looks at anyone remotely a rival love interest.

I wonder where a yandere would be....lawful good?


My guess would be Neutral or Chaotic Evil , at best Chaotic Neutral.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / That place beyond...
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
Does Ayase count?
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/18/15 , edited 6/18/15
I'd probably die but... more than likely not by her hand. Might just die of a heart attack considering I'm near a homocidal maniac.
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
Depends on how she is. If she actually loved me rather than the thrill of bashing anyone who might have any sort of interest in me then i'd be fine. I'd just do most of what she says anyway. Being dominated by a yandere would also be a turn on for me
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
I like my space and privacy I would rather die than give that up and have to deal with a pyscho in my life.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.