First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Have you ever had braces?
Posted 6/18/15
I never had to get braces. Dentists said my teeth are always perfect but I need to still watch out for cavities.
3202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Polaris
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
I wanted braces cuz my lower teeth is like bothering me. It's uneven to everything else.
Posted 6/18/15
I had braces. Sucked royally. Had to watch what to eat, and after getting them off I had to use that plastic mouth piece that made life miserable so I ended up not wearing it in the end.
Posted 6/18/15

thestars201 wrote:

No. My teeth are all straight. But seeing my friends had braces made me wanted to get them too


Did you like how they looked?
Posted 6/18/15

Tirnoth wrote:

I had braces. Sucked royally. Had to watch what to eat, and after getting them off I had to use that plastic mouth piece that made life miserable so I ended up not wearing it in the end.


Retainers? I have to wear mine every night for atleast 10-12 hours for about two years until I can wear them like three times a week. One year down, on more to go..
33355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
Yeah I need braces, was too poor to get them when I was a kid.
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
Had braces years ago. It's only painful at 1st(the 1st time I had it on and the 1st few days each time it's adjusted). I don't have any problems with it and can eat perfectly fine(that said, some of the metal parts come off because I keep eating whatever XD).

I'm supposed to still have them but the dentist said they have to take off some of my teeth 1st because of some problems but since we don't have money for it anymore, I couldn't go back to the dentist.
Posted 6/18/15

madmejis wrote:

Nope messed up teeth only add character! Also kawaii smile OP


;-*
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
Yes hated them until I worked at McDonalds and saw how bad teeth can get.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 6/18/15
I had braces for six years when I was younger... They've been off for years, though. Honestly, I kind of miss them...

I got them when I was young and got way too used to having that added rigidity to my mouth. Now, it feels awkward to bite into apples or corn or something. Even a slight wiggle, as is common, bothers me severely.

The retainer was horrible, though. I stopped wearing it shortly after getting my braces off, and my teeth haven't really gotten messed up again. Moved a bit, but my teeth are still reasonable.

Also, my orthodontist was horrible. Tried to grind down my canine teeth because they are "too big," and they actually did grind down two of them. Hurt really bad and those two are still really sensitive. They were also really rough when they took the braces off and ended up chipping the enamel on one tooth.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

Schmooples wrote:

I had braces for six years when I was younger... They've been off for years, though. Honestly, I kind of miss them...

I got them when I was young and got way too used to having that added rigidity to my mouth. Now, it feels awkward to bite into apples or corn or something. Even a slight wiggle, as is common, bothers me severely.

The retainer was horrible, though. I stopped wearing it shortly after getting my braces off, and my teeth haven't really gotten messed up again. Moved a bit, but my teeth are still reasonable.

Also, my orthodontist was horrible. Tried to grind down my canine teeth because they are "too big," and they actually did grind down two of them. Hurt really bad and those two are still really sensitive. They were also really rough when they took the braces off and ended up chipping the enamel on one tooth.


Dude you think you have it bad. I got fake teeth cause of how shitty my dentist was.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 6/18/15

megahobbit wrote:

Dude you think you have it bad. I got fake teeth cause of how shitty my dentist was.


Sorry to hear that. I wasn't under the impression that I'm in the worst situation possible, though. I will probably have to get the one with missing enamel replaced, though.

I've also still got two baby teeth... There were never adult teeth to push them out. I'll probably lose them eventually, since the root is pretty much gone, so I'll probably get the three done together.
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guarding your Shack
Offline
Posted 6/19/15
Nope. Luckily.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/15

Schmooples wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

Dude you think you have it bad. I got fake teeth cause of how shitty my dentist was.


Sorry to hear that. I wasn't under the impression that I'm in the worst situation possible, though. I will probably have to get the one with missing enamel replaced, though.

I've also still got two baby teeth... There were never adult teeth to push them out. I'll probably lose them eventually, since the root is pretty much gone, so I'll probably get the three done together.


Thats what happened to me. I was born without adult canines and the dentist knocked them out which is why I got fake teeth.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/15 , edited 6/19/15
Nah. I hated the idea of wearing glasses and braces.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.