WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Awkward Game
24656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

weyxtra wrote:

ROFLOL FUTURAMA!!! that makes me want to watch that show!!!


You have to watch it. Amazing show.


PurpleDjango wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

That's me when I try to dance. Why does nobody appreciate it? ._.



I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.



Ohhhhhh yeah tentacles


I thought you were a gentleman. Do gentlemen love tentacles, too?
Director
5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

Nalaniel wrote:


weyxtra wrote:

ROFLOL FUTURAMA!!! that makes me want to watch that show!!!


You have to watch it. Amazing show.


PurpleDjango wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

That's me when I try to dance. Why does nobody appreciate it? ._.



I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.



Ohhhhhh yeah tentacles


I thought you were a gentleman. Do gentlemen love tentacles, too?


Huehuehuehuehue I'm pervy when not Gentleman :3
24656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/1/15


I really don't know what to think of you.
Director
5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/1/15

Nalaniel wrote:



I really don't know what to think of you.


Its impossible to know me xD
24656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/1/15

PurpleDjango wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:



I really don't know what to think of you.


Its impossible to know me xD


Does that mean I'm supposed to expect the unexpected?
Director
5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/1/15

Nalaniel wrote:


PurpleDjango wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:



I really don't know what to think of you.


Its impossible to know me xD


Does that mean I'm supposed to expect the unexpected?

Pretty much, I'm not very predictable, so expect xD
24656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
This is how I act when somebody touches me.

Director
5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
Lol XD I can say the same
Posted 8/10/15
Director
5056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
LMFAO XDDDDDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.