First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Your Alignment?
Posted 6/21/15
Your alignment basically just tells you your personal attitudes and morals.

If you wanna learn more about it & about each alignment, read it here.
http://www.easydamus.com/alignment.html

If you don't feel like reading and don't know what your alignment is, you can take this test.
http://www.easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
There is 36 questions. So yeah, it's pretty long. This is one of those things you can do if you're bored and wanna kill time with. (I think it's pretty fun though.)

There are 9 alignments:
- Lawful Good
- Neutral Good
- Chaotic Good
- Lawful Neutral
- True Neutral
- Chaotic Neutral
- Lawful Evil
- Neutral Evil
- Chaotic Evil

Mine is Chaotic Neutral.
Chaotic Neutral, "Free Spirit"

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.

Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.


Post and tell us your alignment too!
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/21/15
Everybody wants to be chaotic neutral. Those who can be are a step away from mentally ill.

I am neutral good. It's very difficult, you have to break bad news to people even if evil prevails because of it.

Whims exist and rarely make things better. Chaotic neutral is the most destructive alignment, and the most important. I can't leave you behind. I need you right here with me, acting upon your neutral alignment. An evil choice must be derided. I hope those chaotic neutrals are not neutral evils lying to themselves, there is little difference.
Posted 6/21/15 , edited 6/21/15
Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.


This is so damn interesting. I've never found myself so cool. I will now talk to the mirror and tell him/her how proud I am...

Can I just say I tried this quiz three times...

I had "Neutral Evil" at first. And then "Chaotic Good" and then this one.... and on the fourth go I got "Chaotic Neutral".

I can assure you I help the weak. Although proof of that.......

It's rude to call people weak when I see everyone as equals...
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/21/15
true neutral.
yeah, thats about right.
Posted 6/21/15 , edited 6/21/15
I think realistically most of us are lawful good/neutral.

According to the test, I'm chaotic neutral though. hm.
Posted 6/21/15 , edited 6/21/15

morechunch wrote:

Everybody wants to be chaotic neutral. Those who can be are a step away from mentally ill.

I am neutral good. It's very difficult, you have to break bad news to people even if evil prevails because of it.

Whims exist and rarely make things better. Chaotic neutral is the most destructive alignment, and the most important. I can't leave you behind. I need you right here with me, acting upon your neutral alignment. An evil choice must be derided. I hope those chaotic neutrals are not neutral evils lying to themselves, there is little difference.

Do they? I thought pretty much every alignment is really good for it's own kinda reason.
Welp. I'm mentally ill. I was pretty close to True Neutral when I took this test again today. I wonder if I wasn't, I would be.


Chaotic Neutral does seem pretty cool though. B)


MadameNoir wrote:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.


This is so damn interesting. I've never found myself so cool. I will now talk to the mirror and tell him/her how proud I am...

Can I just say I tried this quiz three times...

I had "Neutral Evil" at first. And then "Chaotic Good" and then this one.... and on the fourth go I got "Chaotic Neutral".

I can assure you I help the weak. Although proof of that.......

It's rude to call people weak when I see everyone as equals...

So wouldn't you really be Neutral Evil since you had that first?
16249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/21/15
I thought I'd be more lawful neutral. This says I am a lot more good than evil but waaaaaay more neutral than either. While my law v chaos axis is slightly more chaos.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Evil ---- XX (2)
Posted 6/21/15
True Neutral

I don't care much for the choices provided in the test...

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Posted 6/21/15

anzn wrote:


morechunch wrote:

Everybody wants to be chaotic neutral. Those who can be are a step away from mentally ill.

I am neutral good. It's very difficult, you have to break bad news to people even if evil prevails because of it.

Whims exist and rarely make things better. Chaotic neutral is the most destructive alignment, and the most important. I can't leave you behind. I need you right here with me, acting upon your neutral alignment. An evil choice must be derided. I hope those chaotic neutrals are not neutral evils lying to themselves, there is little difference.

Do they? I thought pretty much every alignment is really good for it's own kinda reason.
Welp. I'm mentally ill. I was pretty close to True Neutral when I took this test again today. I wonder if I wasn't, I would be.


Chaotic Neutral does seem pretty cool though. B)


MadameNoir wrote:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.


This is so damn interesting. I've never found myself so cool. I will now talk to the mirror and tell him/her how proud I am...

Can I just say I tried this quiz three times...

I had "Neutral Evil" at first. And then "Chaotic Good" and then this one.... and on the fourth go I got "Chaotic Neutral".

I can assure you I help the weak. Although proof of that.......

It's rude to call people weak when I see everyone as equals...

So wouldn't you really be Neutral Evil since you had that first?


But I disagree with the Neutral Evil. I do not see money and wealth and power as the main thing....

The one thing that is right with the Chaotic Evil is that... I only serve myself.
But there are times when I become more generous and aid others and serve others as well just for the sake of seeing them happy...
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/21/15
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
5404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sitting on a pale...
Offline
Posted 6/21/15
Lawful Neutral.

I guess.

Posted 6/21/15

MadameNoir wrote:


anzn wrote:
So wouldn't you really be Neutral Evil since you had that first?


But I disagree with the Neutral Evil. I do not see money and wealth and power as the main thing....

The one thing that is right with the Chaotic Evil is that... I only serve myself.
But there are times when I become more generous and aid others and serve others as well just for the sake of seeing them happy...

That defeats the purpose of this test then if you just choose what alignment you wanna be lol
17467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago,IL
Offline
Posted 6/21/15
I do my best to be kind to everyone and help anyone i possibly can. I don't know what this falls under ;D
Posted 6/21/15

anzn wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


anzn wrote:
So wouldn't you really be Neutral Evil since you had that first?


But I disagree with the Neutral Evil. I do not see money and wealth and power as the main thing....

The one thing that is right with the Chaotic Evil is that... I only serve myself.
But there are times when I become more generous and aid others and serve others as well just for the sake of seeing them happy...

That defeats the purpose of this test then if you just choose what alignment you wanna be lol


*cackles* But it wasn't accurate!
Posted 6/21/15 , edited 6/21/15

MrChamploo wrote:

I do my best to be kind to everyone and help anyone i possibly can. I don't know what this falls under ;D

Chaotic Evil definitely.

MadameNoir wrote:

*cackles* But it wasn't accurate!

well yeah its not gonna be accurate if you don't answer the questions honestly :/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.